Husband ### Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sandeepa

Guest
My Husband is in Jail. I want him to be out but before that I want him to accept Jesus Christ. He is a non-believer. Please pray for ###.
 
Child of God,

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me (including Me, Myself, and I). Save and deliver my family Lord Jesus (me included). Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list including your family. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Jesus in your name, I pray that ### is delivered from all troubles and comes back to her. Pour out your Holy spirit upon them and their face be renewed in your Might Name. Amen
 
Dear Lord, we pray for ### husband that you will change him and save him and that you will unite him with his family, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
You have my prayer. God will heal anyone's soul if they seek Him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please send prayer for my spiritual mentor ###. Shes in ### jail without bond. She needs to get transferred to ### to get a bond. She's ### and has never been in jail before. She is so scared. Please pray they give her her ### and ### medications. Wrap her in your loving arms and guide her home...
Replies
10
Views
148
Prayer request for a man that got out of jail. His girlfriend that is a drug dealer took him out from jail with bail money she gets from drug dealing. She picks up drugs from ###, ### and drives clients in a van then takes the drugs to the ###. Him being in jail was keeping him sober. Pray for...
Replies
10
Views
209
Good morning and god bless everyone. This Monday morning I request prayers for my only child who is ### and incarcerated. I pray for his salvation. I pray the Holy Spirit will bring him conviction over his sins. I pray that he will not be influenced by evil anymore and he is protected inside of...
Replies
12
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom