Husband And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

mom12

Disciple of Prayer
please lord give me strength. help my husband find patience for our son and for him to realize that I love them both so much. I feel like, my marriage is suffering and my husband does not care to try anymore, I am simply heartbroken.

I need prayers to keep me from falling apart.
 
May you take refuge under the Lord's outstretched arms and find your strength renewed today, Amen..
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
thank you, as I sit here crying I feel such a huge weight being lifted from me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The other woman who is trying to take my husband and tear my family apart I love him dearly for 40yrs please God,remove this woman from my husband and protect my family and husband make him feel love for me only amen.
Replies
11
Views
202
Dear brother and sisters i have so many struggles facing my husband last 10 year he afier one girl the third-party give the so many problems she creates in our family life me and my two children or suffer few days back my family members warning my husband and third-party party please leave this...
Replies
9
Views
178
Please Lord Jesus Christ please provide for me my own home my own husband from You ( no counterfeit husband) and financial stability a good life. please heal me and my entire family. if my husband need healing deliverance and so do i do so. I'm getting older. I have absolutely no support when it...
Replies
6
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,343
Messages
16,798,419
Members
649,861
Latest member
Azairxuanlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom