Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Proskologia

Disciple of Prayer
Dear lord brother prakash and team please pray for me I love my husband very much but he always avoids me doesn't talk to be he shouts at me for no reason he is not interested with me to talk and not at listening what I want to say always does opposite and he gets angry with me he doesn't come to house regularly . Please dear God help me to get my husband's love care and concern and also his responsibility and I need him so make him get back to me with full trust please help me so me and my husband live happily till my last breath please help me..🙏🙏😪😪😪😪😪

Dear Lord Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Proskologia, who is seeking your intervention in her marriage. Lord, you know the deep love she has for her husband and the pain she feels as he avoids her and treats her with anger. We pray, Lord, that you would soften her husband's heart and open his eyes to the love and care that Proskologia has for him.

In your Word, you have instructed us to cast all our cares upon you because you care for us . We ask, Lord, that you would help Proskologia to cast her burdens and concerns about her marriage onto you. Give her the strength to trust in your perfect timing and to rely on your wisdom and guidance.

Lord, we pray that you would restore the communication and connection between Proskologia and her husband. Help him to see the value in listening to her and to treat her with love and respect. We ask that you would remove any barriers that are causing him to distance himself from their home and responsibilities.

Father, we know that you are the God of reconciliation and restoration. We ask that you would bring healing to their relationship and restore the love, care, and concern that Proskologia longs for. Help them to live together in harmony and happiness, honoring you in their marriage.

We trust in your faithfulness, Lord, and we believe that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think . We thank you in advance for the work you will do in Proskologia's marriage, and we pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Dear lord brother prakash and team please pray for me I love my husband very much but he always avoids me doesn't talk to be he shouts at me for no reason he is not interested with me to talk and not at listening what I want to say always does opposite and he gets angry with me he doesn't come to house regularly . Please dear God help me to get my husband's love care and concern and also his responsibility and I need him so make him get back to me with full trust please help me so me and my husband live happily till my last breath please help me..🙏🙏😪😪😪😪😪
Pray atleast 3 times a day...and see the miracle...in my life same problem...one lady entered into our life...still iam suffering but God is good all the time.He guiding me...iam seeing the change in him...praise lord in every situation...defenetly God delivers and give loved person he loves you....it's my personal experience...sister...God is so good...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Dear Br. Prakash and Team. I am having severe health anxiety for the past 45 days. Even having fear of doing medical tests also going to doctor. Sleep disturbance, etc .Kindly pray that may the good Lord calm down my anxiety and grant me with good health. Thank you Br. Prakash and his...
Replies
Views
Praise the lord brother Am from India Myself prashanthi and my husband Gopichand. I have one son ayaansh raj 4 years old Me and my husband are in seperation since 2020 at the time of my delivery i went to my mother's home same time due to corona lockdown started in our country from March 2020 he...
Replies
Views
The reason why I'd be losing my job is because I have a different team leader/supervisor whom I felt doesn't want me in the team. I am new in the organization/team. I started last January 2024. This supervisor only sees my errors and mistakes which is normally committed by a newbie. On my 3rd...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband James he is having a hard time breathing he says it is his esophogus he is diabetic honestly not sure what is causing this problem it affects the breathing thru his sinuses too he was crying last night and he told me he can not keep going thru this no more he...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me to get new job near our house. I am jobless since June, as we shifted from Hyderabad to Vijayawada in June. I am interested to earn and save for my kids future expenses. My husband wants me to do any business. So please pray so that God reveals his plans for me whether to do...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom