Hurt

john6437724

Servant
Lord I need your Holy Spirit to protect me and to keep me safe from harm that may come my way. Lord I feel so unwelcomed and so uncared for by people. I feel looked over and ignored because I am. People act like they don't even know I exist. I am hurt and very lonely lord and I need someone. What am I so alone lord? I have no one. It's been this way as long as I can remember lord. Please help me. In Jesus name amen.
 
We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we were perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed (2 Corinthians 4:8-9)

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28)
 
Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Amen Philippians 4:6
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Teeth hurt So badly suddenly when trying to eat. Please heal me Jesus head to toe. Amen
Replies
13
Views
157
Prayer that now because of constant hurt and church politics I refuse to go to church for worship anymore as I don't want any things for it to do with my career and my marriage anymore. I am a Christian but don't go to church and can worship at my own time because I do not want manipulation and...
Replies
9
Views
117
Please help us to forgive each other and try to enjoy life. I hope everyone accepts my apology. I want to change and get closer to the people I hurt.
Replies
12
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom