Hullo guys greetings in the name of the ...

Yugidar

Disciple of Prayer
Hullo guys greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus. My name is ###. I don't only need your prayers but please I also need your support. I do outreaches and I move place to place to preach and I lead people to Christ and among those that I lead to Christ have been Muslims and they have nothing to eat nor drink, they have no clothes and they have no shelter as well. Among others they need treatment and many more and others are disabled and the old. Please my request is that stand with me financially to support these people and to support my movements to preach. Please as fellow Christians support in any way you can. For the work of God to continue. Amen
 
Heavenly Father,
I Come before you today to ask for
a financial blessing to improve my life.
My faith keeps me strong,
and I know you will provide for me
and the people I love.

I do not seek a large sum of money.
I do not trouble you for unneeded comforts
or luxury. I only ask for enough money
to relieve my financial woes and ease this stress.

Give me the means to do your work,
and spread your Love. I have so much
to give, if only I were allowed the chance.

In your name I pray, Amen
 
Is there any way someone can stand with me financially over that the request I made up there. It my humble request to you fellow Christians.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear reader, I humbly ask for your prayers. Please pray that I may find healing, wisdom, strength, clarity, and peace, and that I never lose the courage to seek a better world. May peace, compassion, and wisdom be with you, your loved ones, and all of humanity. Thank you for your kindness. -###
Replies
12
Views
163
lets keep on Praying for one another. Prayer is a Spiritual weapon used to break barriers in Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
277
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Please pray for this situation in our marriage for peace and joy. I remarried after my husband passed on. We married in ###. My 2nd husband bought a property and he registered it in both our names. I worked since we married in ###, all over the...
Replies
7
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,552
Messages
16,778,026
Members
648,116
Latest member
Wiaroornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom