How would we desire Jesus more than anything else in this world?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

1, By reading His word every day and obeying what He says.
2. By living and walking by faith in HIm alone.
3. By obeying what He said.
4. By sharing the Lord with everyone we see around us.
5. By waiting daily for His appearing. Jesus said. I am coming soon and My reward is with Me.
6. By becoming a missionary and going to the ends of the world to preach, teach and tell people who Jesus is and why He came to this world.

7. By living a holy and pure life before Him and before others. Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no one shall see the Lord.

God surely listens, understands and knows what you are going through. By loving HIm we find strenght and mercy. Continue on to our eternal goal in life, that is to see Jesus face to face and to love HIm for eternity.

1, By reading His word every day and obeying what He says.
2. By living and walking by faith in HIm alone.
3. By obeying what He said.
4. By sharing the Lord with everyone we see around us.
5. By waiting daily for His appearing. Jesus said. I am coming soon and My reward is with Me.
6. By becoming a missionary and going to the ends of the world to preach, teach and tell people who Jesus is and why He came to this world.

7. By living a holy and pure life before Him and before others. Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no one shall see the Lord.

God surely listens, understands and knows what you are going through. By loving HIm we find strenght and mercy. Continue on to our eternal goal in life, that is to see Jesus face to face and to love HIm for eternity.
Amen

The deepest desire of our heart is to be with the Lord wherever we are. He has promised us a home in heaven. I am going to prepare a place for you, that wherever I am, there you may be also. What a wonderful promise we have.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Those wonderful promises given to us by the Lord Jesus Christ shall come to pass. One of those are the one He is preparing for us in glory. I am going to prepare a place for you.... Jesus said. John 14.3 O world invisible we view Thee. Just as Jesus promised us. We long to live with Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
His word is true and all those wonderful promises will come to pass sooner than we think. I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am, there you may be also. So, let us all exalt the name of the Lord our God. This world is not our home, We are just tenants here. The Landlord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The precious Holy Spirit of God comes to our heart and mind and want us to be filled with His presence, full of joy, happiness and peace. Glorious things happened when the Comforter comes to our home and heart, let us all welcome Him and start praising and adoring His holy name. God is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus words clearly tell us the truth of what is going to happen to us when we lift the name of the Lord and start praising and adoring His holy name. He said... And if I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men unto Me.d John 12.32 So, let us come to Jesus, boldly calling on His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He is giving us a time to serve and honor His holy name. Full time service till He call us home to glory, then we shall forever more rejoice and sing praises to His holy name. I worship You, Almighty God. There is none like You. I worship You o Prince of Peace. That is what I want to do. I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom