How to witness to brain damaged people?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Ok....when we witness, the people we witness to may be spiritually dead,but they otherwise have consciousness, and understand at least the words we're saying. Now let's say we have someone who from birth, because this is a fallen world,have say extreme cerebral palsy, or severe mental retardation?And because of that, don't understand what we're saying?The condition doesn't just "take a vacation" because we witness to them at x time.It's an ongoing condition.Sooo...how do we get them to understand what we're saying,or if some don't even talk but can only make noises,how do we know if we "got through to them" if they can't vocalize it?I would say prayer, that God reaches them at the spiritual level,and insight.Insight into this?{Or even somebody who was in an accident and is considered "brain dead'.

Ok....when we witness, the people we witness to may be spiritually dead,but they otherwise have consciousness, and understand at least the words we're saying. Now let's say we have someone who from birth, because this is a fallen world,have say extreme cerebral palsy, or severe mental retardation?And because of that, don't understand what we're saying?The condition doesn't just "take a vacation" because we witness to them at x time.It's an ongoing condition.Sooo...how do we get them to understand what we're saying,or if some don't even talk but can only make noises,how do we know if we "got through to them" if they can't vocalize it?I would say prayer, that God reaches them at the spiritual level,and insight.Insight into this?{Or even somebody who was in an accident and is considered "brain dead'.

You do realize that we can do everything Jesus did, right?

Speak; be healed in Jesus! Be made whole in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

After you speak, tell them to speak; I am healed in Jesus! I am healed by Jesus' stripes! I am made whole in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

It is important for you to believe it and it is important that they believe! Some things only heal through fasting and prayer. Don't give up if it doesn't work, maybe post a prayer on here for others to join in with you. If you read what I reply I have experienced healing. If we honor Christ's Instructions healings are possible for us.

You can still share Jesus with them if you are led to, it is after all up to Jesus what they hear and understand and it is up to Jesus if they get healed Steven.

No matter how ridiculous God's Instructions sound, it is amazing what Christ can do through us for following them.

I
In my experience, my church society donate Christmas gifts and sing Christmas carols with the residents in a home for physically and mentally disabled children and adults and their families. They sing along with us and those who can't talk scream with joy. Its an amazing experience each year.

I believe that the Holy Ghost fire reaches them. Only God is able to judge. We share the word of God; same way a mother would read a prayer or book to an unborn child in the womb.

In Jesus name I pray Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
To: The Church Who Has Ears Are you modeling good or evil? There is no such thing as tepid in the Word nor works of God. Truly being the church... As a child growing up in the church, the congregation often sang a song called "Traveling Shoes." I didn’t quite understand what that song meant...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Asleep in the Church DECEMBER 17, 2023 4:50 PM LIZ LAU 2023-12-17 In this dream I was in a small church. It was a very traditional church setting with all wood furniture. A worship service was going on. I was standing up praying and could feel the presence of the Holy Spirit. The scene changed...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Special Message To The Cities: Obedience is better than sacrifice... It seems that I have been preaching this message for ever; but it is so very humbling, in ways that no one else can imagine, when Jesus himself confirms that message, verbatim. Those of us who call ourselves by His name...
Replies
Views
  • Article
GLORIOUS SABBATH DAY PEOPLE OF GOD At His appointed time, Just as God plans evil for one city, He likewise plans good for another. Therefore, whether (peace or disaster) good or bad... Amos 3: ⁷ Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us? —Isaiah 29:15 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Aren't we so very silly sometimes! We hide what we've done and what we're planning from the LORD...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom