How to receive blessings from God?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Isaiah 58:6 says - "Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke?
Yes, this is the longing and expectation of God from us.
But it's not possible for many of us to go and do it personally. But we can pray a sincere prayer for those who are requesting for prayer here in this site.
And when we do this the Lord has made a promise in the same chapter.
Isaiah: 58:8 - Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard.
9.Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; you will cry for help, and He will say: here am I.
We know God's promises are unchangeable. Amen.
This wonderful God given site has made a way for that. Glory to God.
Job prayed for his friends and the Lord gave him twice as much as he had before.
Let us also pray for others and receive the blessings of God.

Amen
Isaiah 58:6 says - "Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke?
But it's not possible for many of us to go and do it personally. But we can pray a sincere prayer for those who are requesting for prayer here in this site.
Isaiah: 58:8 - Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard.
9.Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; you will cry for help, and He will say: here am I.
Job prayed for his friends and the Lord gave him twice as much as he had before.

Amen. Thank you for scripture references. I know that praying for others is like sowing a seed. What you sow, you will reap. if you sow BREAKING THE CHAINS OF INJUSTICE, you will receive the same, or even something that you need. I just know that i know this. I sow and i believe without expectation. I know that it is good, and sowing good is always good.

Thanks for the word.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
God foreknew the attitudes and foolishness of the people to whom He was dispatching me. Ezekiel 3:8 But look, I have made you as obstinate and hard-hearted as they are. The attitude that I'm continually accused of having, in an attempt to victim blame, is merely a reflection of the attitude...
Replies
Views
  • Article
"Running with the horses" Which, in this generation, in this assignment, seems to be the "horsepower" under the hoods of the vehicles that gather every night to torment. Why did God use the analogy of horses? Could it be that He knew it would transcend generations. WOW!!! He's Absolutely...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Isaiah 58:1 "Shout it aloud, do not hold back. Raise your voice like a trumpet. Declare to my people their rebellion and to the descendants of Jacob their sins. WHOSE BABY IS IT? We must be mindful of whose advice we follow. Nowhere in the Bible are we instructed to mock, mistreat, or...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A HOUSE WORTHY? Matthew 10 (Amplified Bible) The First Commissioning of Discipleship The Twelve Disciples; Instructions for Service Jesus summoned His twelve disciples and gave them authority and power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every kind of disease and every kind...
Replies
Views
  • Article
More housetop messaging As I was sitting here reading, something told me to reread the whole of Ezekiel Chapter 12. I must say, though I've read it a few times before, this time the Holy Spirit broke it down a little differently; speaking to me to relay the text bit by bit, precept by precept...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom