How to handle this person?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A while back, I posted about my father , who I feel was heading in the right direction,and might have become saved.But now, I bring up a relative who is quite different.One of my aunts. For as long as I remember, she's had this strong hostility towards Christians,and badmouths them every chance she gets.Like, you just mention the word Christian around her, and she goes off on a rant about all her negative viewpoints on Christianity.{Sometimes, even if you don't mention Christians, she brings it around to that, and here comes the hostile "speech."}Some of the excuses she uses to "justify" this contempt for Christians is,she takes groups that call themselves Christian but aren't, like the Ku Klux Klan and those at the Inquisition,and confuses them with real Christians.Also, when you try to reason from the Bible,she has built-in "answers" why not to accept it, like, the Christians read the Bible all "upside down", and misinterpreted it.She goes out of her way to show she DOESN'T believe, by referring to Jesus as Jesus, son of Mary and Joseph, instead of God. If you mention that some of the false religions have done the same things as the false Christians,she'll just gloss over it and go back to her favorite scapegoat__the Christians.Now I don't know what her problem is, she doesn't have symptoms you would think of for demon posession{gashing herself convulsions}She doesn't do those things, but what's causing this hostility towards Christians{??} Also, how to deal with this when she starts "spouting off", or if when you try to show her, she gets more defensive and enraged?What's causing her hatred of Christians,, and how to deal with it?

Lord Jesus, I ask You to touch Steven's aunt's mind and her heart. Bless her to be more like You. Bind the spirit of confusion working against her. Bind all demonic forces working against her and draw her close to You. Bless Steven to think clearly and make the right decisions dealing with his aunt. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen

Lord Jesus, I ask You to touch Steven's aunt's mind and her heart. Bless her to be more like You. Bind the spirit of confusion working against her. Bind all demonic forces working against her and draw her close to You. Bless Steven to think clearly and make the right decisions dealing with his aunt. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen
Amen

In Jesus name, we ask WISDOM for StevenBobb to deal with her aunt. God open his eyes to see clearly what is the problem and how to handle this. Jesus more and more revelation and inight of yours, we ask for Steven. We also ask you to save his aunt and we bind all princes, powers, principalities, rulers of darkness, all evil spirits and all evil spiritual beings that are causing her confusion and rejecting of Jesus as God. Jesus open her eyes to see clearly, open her mind to understand, open her heart to feel Jesus as the Lord and saviour of her soul in Jesus name. Jesus speak to her. Jesus catch her heart supernaturaly, Jesus, bless her, calm her, draw her near to you, Jesus, only you can do the miracle and remove the veil from her eyes, and turn her heart from stone into flesh in Jesus name. Do something supernaturaly, so that Steven Bobb will give you praise and adoration in Jesus name.
We ask for more authority as a man, and more authority as a representative of the kingdom to speak into the lives of his close and extended family in Jesus name, amen.
We ask you Jesus that Steven would lost himself in your love and pray for them, and love them and be patient with them, that he would crie out for their souls Jesus. We ask for supernatural turnarounds in his family.
We proclaim that his whole family is saved giving glory to God in Jesus name, amen.

NO WEAPPON FORMED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER.
YOU WILL TREMPLE UPON SERPENTS AND SCORPIONS AND OVER ALL THE POWER OF THE ENEMY AND NOTHING SHALL BY ANY MEANS HURTS YOU. (1. Proclaim this for yourself before any conversation)

Steven, i got in my spirit you should (2.) bind her thoughts before any conversation with her and say:

I CAST DOWN EVERY IMAGINATION AND EVERY HIGH AND LOFTY THING/BEING THAT EXALT ITSELF AGAINST THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD AND I BRING INTO CAPTIVITY EVERY THOUGHT TO THE OBEDIENCE OF CHRIST.

Bind her thoughts to the obedience of Christ. Your struggle is not with mind, but with evil spirits, i doubt you can convince her in anything if you dont bind evil spirits and proudfull thoughts that exalt themselves in her mind against the rulership of Christ.

Also proclaim (3.) JESUS CHRIST IS LORD OVER MY AUNT.
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD OVER MY WHOLE FAMILY.
I COVER MY AUNT WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS AND SOAK HER THOUGHTS IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

Considering her behaviours, i suspect Jezebel spirit is influencing her (because she manipulates and turns facts around, this is the characteristic of Jezebel spirit). So, before conversation (4.) BIND THE SPIRIT OF JEZEBEL TO!!!

I BIND THE SPIRIT OF JEZEBEL INFLUENCING THE MIND AND HEART OF MY AUNT IN JESUS NAME!!

It is almost impossible to influence anyones mind/heart to believe in JEsus, unless its SUPERNATURAL, and this means THROUGH PRAYER. If this is not like that, we would not need Jesus and Holy spirit, ok?

I hope, i helped....

Hostile speech coming out of people who refuse to come to Jesus is from satan who want us all discouraged. I had a sister in law who refused to come to church along with us. She got saved before but fall into sin and fornication, then the devil took over her life and she got so angry against all Christians and all churches. We prayed and fasted for her. Jesus did a wonderful job. He heard our prayers and she was delivered. All her anger, all her hate and pain in her soul left her and she became such a sweet person. What a wonderful job Jesus does for people. We need to be prayer. We need to fast for those people who have left the church and refuse to come back again.

Romans 16:17 Now I urge you, brethren, keep your eye on those who cause dissensions and hindrances contrary to the teaching which you learned, and turn away from them.
Please pray for her and I will pray here.

Basically, Bob, I am afraid your aunt has made a choice to reject Christ and anything to do with anyone that loves Him. This is a heartbreaking situation for sure and so different from your Dad who I believe became a Christian in his heart and mind before it was too late. I think you will see him again on Resurrection Day and what a happy reunion that will be. Smiling,

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
A while back, I posted about my father , who I feel was heading in the right direction,and might have become saved.But now, I bring up a relative who is quite different.One of my aunts. For as long as I remember, she's had this strong hostility towards Christians,and badmouths them every chance she gets.Like, you just mention the word Christian around her, and she goes off on a rant about all her negative viewpoints on Christianity.{Sometimes, even if you don't mention Christians, she brings it around to that, and here comes the hostile "speech."}Some of the excuses she uses to "justify" this contempt for Christians is,she takes groups that call themselves Christian but aren't, like the Ku Klux Klan and those at the Inquisition,and confuses them with real Christians.Also, when you try to reason from the Bible,she has built-in "answers" why not to accept it, like, the Christians read the Bible all "upside down", and misinterpreted it.She goes out of her way to show she DOESN'T believe, by referring to Jesus as Jesus, son of Mary and Joseph, instead of God. If you mention that some of the false religions have done the same things as the false Christians,she'll just gloss over it and go back to her favorite scapegoat__the Christians.Now I don't know what her problem is, she doesn't have symptoms you would think of for demon posession{gashing herself convulsions}She doesn't do those things, but what's causing this hostility towards Christians{??} Also, how to deal with this when she starts "spouting off", or if when you try to show her, she gets more defensive and enraged?What's causing her hatred of Christians,, and how to deal with it?
hi i am not the most ideal person to advise but I can relate as my sister doesn't believe and I tried so hard tonight to try explain about God, I believe God seeks you and then you just no.. It all slowly falls into place, it took me through my darkness moments and loss to realise how important it is to have God in your life. I lost my husband in a tragic car accident but through this u found real love.. In the beginning it was about there is a God until I got it that it was all about Jesus, I didn't understand who or what he did until over 2 years ago and I have to say it was also having the right Pastor who taught me in such a simple yet profound way that I got it. Jesus came to save us died for us. it can be difficult to understand why others don't get it but we were there to and I keep praying that God will find the lost ones as we were because Jesus came to save the lost. It's so hard to understand God's plans for us all and I get angry at times because I don't understand it as a human being.. My pastors wife is dying of cancer and I can't cope and feel lost without them.. Selfish maybe? When you have the true, faithful good obedient servant who even though is going through the toughest time all he sais is God is good! The devil plays on our emotions all day everyday but he will never ever go to Jesus, so as much as he wants us to conform to his ways.. We fight him as we are lucky because we will go home one day.

It could be a number of things.
In my opinion it depends on your thoughts does it strengthen you does it trouble you does it spur you in anyway?

Few options you have you could

a) continue to sit/ stand there answer her every remark with truth
b) lovingly tactfully try to change the subject
c) don’t entertain the conversation at all and make it clear that it is not conducive of your time
d) walk away

I am dealing with the same situation-and what I can tell you is PRAY for them to meet Jesus and come into repentance. Pray for her eternal salvation. Remember she is lost and blind right now and we must remember Jesus words “forgive them father, for they know not what they do”

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible in a Year: Jeremiah 51–52 , Hebrews 9 She said to herself, “If I only touch [Jesus’] cloak, I will be healed.” Matthew 9:21 Dizziness struck me in the stairwell of the office building. Overwhelmed, I gripped the banister because the stairs seemed to spin. As my heart pounded and my...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I had a burden for all of them, like fans coming out of nowhere, they show up and tells you things that only Jesus knows what is going on in their life. Some are lonely living in a remote area, while others are living in a crowded city where no one cares or speaks to them. Some a wealthy, some...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Jesus continued,] "Or suppose a woman has ten silver coins and loses one. Won't she light a lamp and sweep the entire house and search carefully until she finds it? And when she finds it, she will call in her friends and neighbors and say, 'Rejoice with me because I have found my lost coin.' In...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Chris Taylor has been my colleague, podcast partner, and dear friend for several years. She began blogging not long after I did, and we engaged online and then decided to collaborate with two podcasts, Sex Chat for Christian Wives and Knowing Her Sexually. Her resources are top-notch, and her...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To The Cities (who have ears to hear) I have to admit, when I first began to study the Word, years ago, the New Testament story of Ananias and Sapphira gave me pause. Where was the forgiveness? Isn't that what Jesus's finished work on Calvary was all about? Absolutelty. But, as I always say...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom