### 0:00
I don’t know about you. But over the past two years, it seems like there are no end to the divisive and polarizing topics that are happening in the media, on social media, and, most importantly, in relationships. We are seeing people in, not just friendships, not just communities...
Please may I request that you all Pray for me. I know it is said that God's plans are perfect and therefore he has no need of travelling through time. I made a dreadful error when sending blood pressure readings to my doctors and so my blood pressure medication was not strong enough, which is...
It’s incredibly frustrating when your wife rejects you sexually. It’s a major ego bust. You may have thoughts like, “Am I not man enough? Am I not virile enough? Am I not good enough? What’s the matter? Why don’t you want to make love to me?” Also, some physical things happened to you because...