Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus want us all in heaven enjoying His holy presence, loving Him, praising Him, adoring Him day and night, but if we refuse to come to Jesus, do not attend church, nor serve God as He told us to do and do not love Him or praise His holy name, then we for sure are heading straight to hells burning fire.

Do not cheat,
Do not lie,
Do the right thing.
Do not have pride, greed or lust.
Envy, gluttony or wrath.
Love others just as Jesus loved us.
Keep walking in the right road that leads to heaven.

Hell is a very hot place, with varying degrees of heat. This is really a lake of fire as described by Revelation 20, 13,14 Jesus want us all to avoid going there. He is constantly calling us to come to Him. He is waiting for us with open arms He calls us.

Softly and tenderly Jesus is calling.
Calling for you and for me.
See, on the portals,
He is waiting and watching.
Watching for you and for me.
Come home,
Ye who are weary,
Come home.
Earnestly, tenderly,
Jesus is calling,
Calling o sinner come home.

Yes Jesus, I am coming home to Your glorious presence where we shall forever be singing praises to you for the wonders You have done in our life.
Amen

Jesus want us all in heaven enjoying His holy presence, loving Him, praising Him, adoring Him day and night, but if we refuse to come to Jesus, do not attend church, nor serve God as He told us to do and do not love Him or praise His holy name, then we for sure are heading straight to hells burning fire.

Do not cheat,
Do not lie,
Do the right thing.
Envy, gluttony or wrath.

Hell is a very hot place, with varying degrees of heat. This is really a lake of fire as described by Revelation 20, 13,14 Jesus want us all to avoid going there. He is constantly calling us to come to Him. He is waiting for us with open arms He calls us.

See, on the portals,
Come home,
Ye who are weary,
Come home.
Earnestly, tenderly,
Jesus is calling,

Yes Jesus, I am coming home to Your glorious presence where we shall forever be singing praises to you for the wonders You have done in our life.
Amen
Amen

Do not cheat,
Do not lie,
Do the right thing.
Envy, gluttony or wrath.

See, on the portals,
Come home,
Ye who are weary,
Come home.
Earnestly, tenderly,
Jesus is calling,

Amen
Amen to all of this. I am trying to live a holy and pure life before the Lord. I am trying daily to obey what Gods word says. Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no one shall see the Lord.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus want us all following in His steps and doing the work He did, speaking peace and eternal truth to everyone. The Lord want the best in us and never ever desires that we miss our way to heaven, instead He wants us all in His glorious presence. God will never direst us to be full of pride...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus is waiting for you and for me, with open arms He is calling us, telling and begging. Come to Me, I shall give you rest. I said to the Lord. I really want to be a holy habitation where Your holy presence will fill our hearts with blessings, help and mercy. Then I read what David said...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There is a wonderful place over yonder waiting for you and for me. There is special place prepared for us by the Lord where we shall live for ages to come, praising and adoring Gods holy name. I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am there you may be also. This is really a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom