How Much Shall I Wait

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sad sumitra

oh god why r u testing my patience y dont you understand my brother is dying with cancer?, for how many days you will let him die? what else shall i do? is this your love? no right then show us your love for us and save my brother he is just 24years please have mercy on us!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I pray for you and your brother, God bless you and you family.

I know the waiting can really get to you, but this is how God develops the fruit of patience and faith in your personality. You simply have to have full faith, trust, and belief that God now has your life completely in His hands and that He will bring you what you seek at the right time. God have a set plan and a set future for our life – but He also has a set timetable in which all of these plans will manifest in our life. Learn patience during these waiting periods.

Lord God our Father, you created us for a purpose beyond our understanding. We cannot discern this purpose by our own powers, but you revealed it to the world by the death and resurrection of your Son. He revealed to us that we are your children, and that you created us to dwell with you in love for all eternity. He overcame sin and death to reconcile us with you. Free us from every form of bondage that separates us from you and purify us by the fire of your love. Guide us by the light of your truth, and lead us to the eternal life you have prepared for us."

Believe and trust in GOD ...and keep on trusting regardless of what is going on around you, even if things seem hopeless.

God is real and is very aware of what is going on with you. Relinquish your mind’s control over all situations. Take your hands off and let go of your fear and unbelief. TRUST GOD TO WORK.

God heal him in Jesus name, end the testing and don't lead this person into temptation. Please God have mercy and compassion on his brother, touch his soul Holy Spirit and heal him right now... from now on please let him get better. Please don't let him die at 24, please don't let the cancer spread, please heal and remove the cancer. Please heal him and make him normal in Jesus name. Thank you. Amen.

Loving Father, I stand in agreement with daydream6459 response to sad's prayer. She couldn't have said it better... like she's responding to my silent prayer, too. God bless you daydream6459. In Jesus name. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Good Morning, please can you join my family and I to pray that the Doctor’s diagnosis of cancer be terminated from my brother Michael’s life permanently and all of our generation. Michael has been diagnosed with stage 4 bowel cancer with rare Neuroendocrine, but we cancel this report in Jesus...
Replies
Views
Lord let this evil spirit that operates through my mom - who wants that my brother and me compete to please her - and get inheritence from her - let this manipulation and torture of my mother (for years) stops. She has just done some manoeuvre where she clearly shows to me that my brother is...
Replies
Views
Dear LORD Jesus Christ, Waiting On God--A Lesson On Prayer From The Eagle I am intrigued with God's creation. God is the greatest artist and scientist ever. Psalm 14:1 says, ?The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.? It takes a fool to say there is no God if he can see and hear the...
Replies
Views
Goodmorning I am requesting prayer because I need prayer that God shows me how to clear my debt while saving as a single parent on one income. I don't receive child support and just want to depend on God and not "man" or human help unless it is God's will. I feel like I'm drowning...I'm 7 months...
Replies
Views
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my childrens life, my brothers and sisters life, those who trust and believe in you life always. God, Thank you! God, I do pray my children, Evan and Grace will make...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom