How greeters in the church should act.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

That is a nice question.

a. Be nice to everyone.
b. Smile just as Jesus would.
c. Have a welcome spirit of love, mercy and care.
d. Greeters are all talented, elegant and charming.
e. Have basic manners on how to treat others just as Jesus would.
f. Saying hellow to people is just a courtesy but saying, how are you... is to love and care for them.
g. Greeters in the church are helpful, efficient and receptive.

Everyone of us wants to be recognized as faithful and true to Gods word. I was so glad when they told me... Let us all go to the house of the Lord.

When we arrive there, we want to hear, feel and know that the holy presence of Jesus is right there, welcoming us, making us feel we are in holy ground where God is exalted and glorified.

Love all the greeters in our church. They are so nice and treat others very polite, inviting them to sit in front where they can hear and taste how good is the Lord. Fast and pray for all the greeters and elders of your church. They are blessing to many, specially to those who come in for the first time.

God has chosen each one of us to be His very own. He has chosen all greeters of the church to be faithful and true till He call them home to heaven. Continue to pray for them. May the Lord bless their life and their families. They are giving precious time of their life for the service of the Lord.

Those who choose to serve the Lord and love Him then, they should act just like Jesus did and love others just as He loved. As for me and all the greeters of my church, I pray for them every day. May the Lord bless their life and the work they do for the glory of God the Father.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus, You are the sweetest name of all. Jesus You always hears me when I call. Jesus You lift me up when I fall You are the sweetest name of all. Wonderful song to sing to the Lord. He really is the satisfier of our troubled soul. When we walk through the valley of shadow and death, He is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
All ushers in the church of the Lord are called in the bible doorkeepers in Gods house. They are loved, trusted and keep welcoming anyone to the house of God to worship and adore His holy name. David loved this job so much as he loved God with all his heart. He said. I would rather be a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Everyone who loves Jesus with all their heart, mind and soul should call on the Lord all the time, every single day of your life, just as parents love to hear their children calling on them when trouble comes along, so God, loves to hear what His dear children want and desire from Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is so true and when our pastor mentioned to all of us, it make us all think if it is true. God love us with passion and care. He love us by sending fire through the Holy Spirit. He cares with bone rattling force. He is a pure love. Dying on the cross. He has shown us that we are important...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Stuck, fustrated, and disgust was beginning to take a toll for the worse. The hospital environment was not making life any easier for him. The smells, sounds, and life ebbing away from people around him was depressing and disheartening, but he had no way out and no-one to help him as his mom and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom