How God saved Lot and his family.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Angels from heaven came to them and told them the truth and nothing but the truth.

This city will be destroyed so prepare yourselves and flee to the mountains. Do not look back, keep on going.

Lot obeyed the voice of the Lord but his wife disobeyed what God said. She was turned into a pillar of salt.

Then God rains sulfur and fire on Sodom and Ghomorrah and all the Plain and on all inhabitants.
Genesis 19.24,25

After the destruction of this sinful cities Lot was afraid to stay in Zoar, so he settled in the hills living in a cave. They were saved by the grace of a loving Father who cares for His own.

The Lord says, I will recue those who love Me, I will protect those who trust in My name. When they call on Me, I will answer, I will be with them in trouble, I will rescue and honor them.
Psalm 91. 14,16

How marvelous are the promises of God to all of us who believe, trust and wait for Him. Day and night callling on His name.

O the glory,
Of Your presence.
We your temple,
Give You reverence,
So, arise from to Your rest.
And be blessed by our praise.
As we glory in Your embrace.
As Your presence,
Now fills this place.

Because we are loved and cared by our heavenly Father, let us all approach to His holy throne with songs of praise, singing glorious songs that will make a joyful sound to God almighty. Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, stop and give God all the glory, all the honor and all the praise now and forever more.
Amen

Angels from heaven came to them and told them the truth and nothing but the truth.

This city will be destroyed so prepare yourselves and flee to the mountains. Do not look back, keep on going.

Lot obeyed the voice of the Lord but his wife disobeyed what God said. She was turned into a pillar of salt.

Then God rains sulfur and fire on Sodom and Ghomorrah and all the Plain and on all inhabitants.
Genesis 19.24,25

After the destruction of this sinful cities Lot was afraid to stay in Zoar, so he settled in the hills living in a cave. They were saved by the grace of a loving Father who cares for His own.

The Lord says, I will recue those who love Me, I will protect those who trust in My name. When they call on Me, I will answer, I will be with them in trouble, I will rescue and honor them.
Psalm 91. 14,16

How marvelous are the promises of God to all of us who believe, trust and wait for Him. Day and night callling on His name.

O the glory,
Of Your presence.
We your temple,
Give You reverence,
As Your presence,
Now fills this place.

Because we are loved and cared by our heavenly Father, let us all approach to His holy throne with songs of praise, singing glorious songs that will make a joyful sound to God almighty. Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, stop and give God all the glory, all the honor and all the praise now and forever more.
Amen
God can do great things for those who love Him and seek His face. He will send angels from heaven to lead them to safety. Thank you Jesus for your care and love.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Genesis 19.24,25

Psalm 91. 14,16

O the glory,
Of Your presence.
We your temple,
Give You reverence,
As Your presence,
Now fills this place.

Amen
I am so happy to know that Jesus continue to save those who are in danger or being persecuted for their faith. Thank you Lord, Your word is all true. I am with you always.... You said to all of us. We bless You today and will bless You forever. Amen

JESUS IS THE AUTHOR OF ETERNAL SALVATION (How To Be Saved) - by Pastor Robert Breaker of thecloudchurch.org

WHAT DOES BLOOD HAVE TO DO WITH MY SIN (The importance of the Blood of Jesus Christ) - by Pastor Robert Breaker

FREE ONLINE KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE (Also has "AUDIO" to listen to") It is from the site "BIBLEGATEWAY.COM"

Genesis 19.24,25

Psalm 91. 14,16

O the glory,
Of Your presence.
We your temple,
Give You reverence,
As Your presence,
Now fills this place.

Amen
THE MEANING OF THE WORD "RAPTURE" & "HOW TO BE SAVED/BORN AGAIN"

The word rapture doesn’t appear in the Bible. While it is true that the English word rapture doesn’t appear, the concept of the rapture of the church is certainly present.

See following scripture from the King James Version Bible:
((1Thessalonians 4:15-18 --- 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep (dead in Christ). 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up togetherwith them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.))

First Thessalonians 4:16–17 (the definitive passage on the rapture of the church) says that the Lord will descend from heaven and the dead in Christ will rise first; then we who are alive and remain will be “caught up. ”The word rapture”, is derived from “rapio(to catch up or snatch away or a carrying away), a form of which is found in the Latin Vulgate Bible. To say the rapture won’t happen because the word isn’t found in Scripture is a false argument. The phrase second coming isn’t found in the Bible either, but the reality of it certainly is.
NOTE: Also not in the bible is the word, “The Trinity”, ONE God who exists as three distinct Persons - The Triune Godhead, but Jesus said in (Matthew28:19 – 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost).

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN {{THE RAPTURE}} and {{THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST}}:

1) At the rapture, believers meet the Lord inthe air (1Thessalonians 4:17). At the second coming, believers return with the Lord to the earth (Revelation19:14).

2) The second coming occurs after the great and terrible tribulation (Revelation chapters 6–19). The rapture occurs before the tribulation (1Thessalonians 5:9; Revelation 3:10).

3) The rapture is the removal of believers from the earth as an act of deliverance (1Thessalonians 4:13-17, 5:9). The second coming includes the removal of unbelievers as an act of judgment (Matthew 24:40-41).

4) The rapture will be secret and instant (1Corinthians 15:50-54). The second coming will be visible to all (Revelation1:7; Matthew 24:29-30).

5) The second coming of Christ will not occur until after certain other end-times events take place (2Thessalonians 2:4; Matthew 24:15-30; Revelation chapters 6–18). The rapture is imminent; it could take place at any moment (Titus 2:13; 1Thessalonians 4:13-18; 1Corinthians 15:50-54).

The rapture and second coming are similar but separate events. Both involve Jesus returning. Both are end-times events. However, it is crucially important to recognize the differences. In summary, the rapture is the return of Christ in the air toremove all believers from the earth before the time of God’s wrath. The second coming is the return of Christ to the earth to bring the 7 year tribulation to an end and to defeat the Antichrist and his evil world empire.

The below video links that I have attached are two video's from Pastor Robert Breaker of: thecloudchurch.org on"HOW TO BE SAVED ETERNALLY" Once SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED !!! Please get SAVED/BORNAGAIN, today if you are NOT already SAVED/BORNAGAIN, or please pass this on to FAMILY MEMBER'S and FRIEND'S, and to ANYONE else that you can, time is running out quickly and the time is NOW, before the IMMINENT"RAPTURE/CATCHINGAWAY" happens, Don't be LEFT BEHIND for the (7 year Tribulation/God's Judgment, that is coming on the whole left behind world, who has "REJECTED" God's ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, JESUS CHRIST as their LORD and SAVIOR). COME ESCAPE with us BORN AGAIN BELIEVER'S IN JESUS CHRIST, in the soon to come RAPTURE. You MUST be born again to see the Kingdom of God.

See following scripture: ((John3:3 -- 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say untothee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.))

There is only 2 choices: HEAVEN or HELL, which will you choose?

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way, the TRUTH and the LIFE. (see scripture):
(John14:5-11)5Thomassaith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can weknow the way? 6Jesussaith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comethunto the Father, but by me.

PLEASE GET SAVED NOW, BEFORE THE RAPTURE, SO THAT YOU ARE NOT "LEFT BEHIND", FOR THE JUDGMENT'S OF GOD, THE 7 YEAR TRIBULATION THAT IS COMING UPON THE WHOLE WORLD.
HOWTO BE SAVED (Video's below):

JESUS IS THE AUTHOR OF ETERNAL SALVATION (How To Be Saved) - by Pastor Robert Breaker of thecloudchurch.org

WHAT DOES BLOOD HAVE TO DO WITH MY SIN (The importance of the Blood of Jesus Christ) - by Pastor Robert Breaker

FREE ONLINE KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE (Also has "AUDIO" to listen to") It is from the site "BIBLEGATEWAY.COM"

Similar Requests

• Article
God Protect Our Homes & All Electronic Devices 🙏Let Us Pray: God, I ask You in Jesus’ name for "Your" divine protection over me, the writer of this prayer, my family, and friends. Safeguard our homes, all our electronic devices, bank accounts, and credit card accounts. Stop anyone who would...
Replies
Views
  • Article
🙏 God, I ask You in Jesus' name that I don’t become a bitter, complaining, critical, ungrateful person, no matter what my age is or how old I may become. God help me be appreciative and thankful to You for all Your blessings (big and small). Let me look for God stories every day You bless me to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
My church has been open to receive many of single mothers who are in need and wanted to get saved and be on their to heaven. Raising children as single mother is not an easy task. At times they can feel overwhelmed and want to hide the needs they have. Only Jesus can help them keep going on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Deuteronomy 30–31 , Mark 15:1–25 I wish that all the Lord’s people were prophets and that the Lord would put his Spirit on them! Numbers 11:29 When I joined a group of Christian children’s book authors who prayed for one another and helped spread the word about each other’s...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It is in the moments of greatest trial that we find our greatest need to follow in his steps. For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps. He committed no sin; no guile was found on his lips. When he was...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom