How God provides for us.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Never say negative words to yourself, always trust Jesus word coming down from heaven. I can, I will, I am following the Lord all the way to heaven.

Stop saying to yourself.
I will not do this for God.
I can not follow Him.
I do not not kinow how to reach heaven.
I wish I could someone will help me.
I want to change my life.
I refuse to come to church.

Jesus is calling all of us to find life and life everlasting. If you say, I can, I do, I will obey Gods word. I want to find peace, joy and happiness in my life. Jesus wil hear from heaven and will send help and mercy to your life.

I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me.
Phil. 4.13

This should be your desire and want in life. God will provide good and wonderful things for you if you just believe, trust and wait for Jesus.

Thank you pastor for lifting up our spirit to God. Jesus has been providing for us in a wonderful way to build new church to the glory of God. Funds had come and we rejoice in the Lord. Praise His name.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
For I have found that if I fall into sin and repent, Jesus will come and embrace me and say to me. Go and sin no more. I would say to my Lord. Yes, I will not sin against my Protector and the One who leads my path to heaven. Be thankful, God has set the course of our exitence on earth. He...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Deep down inside of us are crying, sobbing and wanted to find true happiness and joy. Deep down inside of us are trying to change everything, but could not do it by ourselves. We need help from heaven, we need to find a King of all joy and peace so our troubled souls will be find rest in Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For Your name is great and greatly to be praised, wherever we are, just raise your voice to Him and adoring His holy name. So, let us all give glory to His holy name for His name is great and greatly to be praised, the whole world will bow down before Him and glorify His name. How can we...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The soul that walks where the wind of the Spirit of the living God is, turns like a wandering weather vane toward an eternal love for God and for others. Just as Jesus said to all of us. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you. That is one reason all the angels cry holy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom