How about near death experiences?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We hear of these "near death experiences", where doctors confirm a person has "died"{flatlining on the machine},and when the person a few days later is able to talk, they tell of what they experienced{which lines up with the time the dr. said they "died"}But it leaves me with questions, like sometimes you hear of unsaved people saying they were in Heaven, or one from a different religion saying they saw their "god"{idol} in Heaven, like Buddha or Mohammed,and we know this can't be.Yet the dr. confirms they were "dead" during that time,and they say that's what they saw.So one question that comes to me is.can the devil mislead even after death?Or maybe the devil, knowing that they would be revived and come back,made the unbeliever think all is well in their unsaved state,and continue on.But they claim to see a bright light , and are drawn into it. Now an unsaved person is "cast into a place of outer darkness" we're told, so if they die in their sins,how do they see light?You tell me.What is actually happening here?

Last edited:
We hear of these "near death experiences", where doctors confirm a person has "died"{flatlining on the machine},and when the person a few days later is able to talk, they tell of what they experienced{which lines up with the time the dr. said they "died"}But it leaves me with questions, like sometimes you hear of unsaved people saying they were in Heaven, or one from a different religion saying they saw their "god"{idol} in Heaven, like Buddha or Mohammed,and we know this can't be.Yet the dr. confirms they were "dead" during that time,and they say that's what they saw.So one question that comes to me is.can the devil mislead even after death?Or maybe the devil, knowing that they would be revived and come back,made the unbeliever think all is well in their unsaved state,and continue on.But they claim to see a bright light , and are drawn into it. Now an unsaved person is "cast into a place of outer darkness" we're told, so if they die in their sins,how do they see light?You tell me.What is actually happening here?

2 Corinthians 11v14
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

( This is what I have understood from the Bible verses)
Judgement of a person to go to heaven or hell comes from God. So initially they meet the light i.e, Jesus. After that only they go to their destined places.
In Bible in to two places even satan go near God and there was face to face conversations.
1. Job : 1- 6, Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and satan came also among them.
2. Zechariah 3: 1&2,
1. And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and satan standing at his right hand to resist him.
2. And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?
It's true near death experiences are there. Even I personally was told about that by a young Hindu man. He too saw the bright light. It may be that they do not know who the light was. They think it's God but believe the one whom they worshipped.
Many of them later on had come to know it was Jesus. I had read their testimony.
I hope I have clarified your doubts.

( This is what I have understood from the Bible verses)
Judgement of a person to go to heaven or hell comes from God. So initially they meet the light i.e, Jesus. After that only they go to their destined places.
In Bible in to two places even satan go near God and there was face to face conversations.
1. Job : 1- 6, Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and satan came also among them.
2. Zechariah 3: 1&2,
1. And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and satan standing at his right hand to resist him.
2. And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?
It's true near death experiences are there. Even I personally was told about that by a young Hindu man. He too saw the bright light. It may be that they do not know who the light was. They think it's God but believe the one whom they worshipped.
Many of them later on had come to know it was Jesus. I had read their testimony.
I hope I have clarified your doubts.
I like what you said about Satan coming in the presence of God. When he faced God about Job .But that Hindu man did not relate of any Heavenly experience such as walking on streets of gold , wearing long white robe being offered a mansion in Heaven,entering through gates of pearl swing Jesus ohearing any rejoicing and singing going on.Many people give account of a light but they always have to face Gods'holy angel who will either welcome them or reject them so just seing a light is not enough.Death is a secret which is hidden from us. The man was not given a tour of the Heavenly city as many recount.He did not say he was happy or have a glimse of Heaven.God's angels will have to excort the oerson or something.Holyangels are radiant and are there to keep the gates. So I do not see much cause for confusion.

I am waiting to see is Jesus coming in the clouds to take us all home to heaven. Unbelievers, cheats and liers ussually tell us stories that are so far from Gods word and people believe it. I do not believe in purgatory, or worship the saints, worst near death experiences. However, I know for sure that people woke up and knock the casket to be opened to tell others that he was alive and well when they put him in the box. When Jesus comes back, all the death in Christ who died will wake up and jump out of their graves and meet Jesus in the air. I believe that with my whole heart.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Near death experiences are wonderful examples of what will happen when we depart planet earth for good and never ever to return again. So, let us all prepare ourselves what, how and when this will happen. As for me, I want to die a peaceful death, free from pain and sorrow. Free from worry and fear where I am going because I know where I will end up when I give up the ghost. I want to hear songs of praise to Jesus, sitting on the throne. All angels and the elders and everyone bowing down before Him and giving Him all the praise and all the honor. Praise my soul the King of heaven. To His feet thy tribute bring. Ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven, evermore His praises sing.

Near death experiences are wonderful examples of what will happen when we depart planet earth for good and never ever to return again. So, let us all prepare ourselves what, how and when this will happen. As for me, I want to die a peaceful death, free from pain and sorrow. Free from worry and fear where I am going because I know where I will end up when I give up the ghost. I want to hear songs of praise to Jesus, sitting on the throne. All angels and the elders and everyone bowing down before Him and giving Him all the praise and all the honor. Praise my soul the King of heaven. To His feet thy tribute bring. Ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven, evermore His praises sing.

Yes, each child of God yearns for the same. I pray God's grace be there till the end for each one of us. God bless you.

I am waiting to see is Jesus coming in the clouds to take us all home to heaven. Unbelievers, cheats and liers ussually tell us stories that are so far from Gods word and people believe it. I do not believe in purgatory, or worship the saints, worst near death experiences. However, I know for sure that people woke up and knock the casket to be opened to tell others that he was alive and well when they put him in the box. When Jesus comes back, all the death in Christ who died will wake up and jump out of their graves and meet Jesus in the air. I believe that with my whole heart.
There is a difference between biological death and clinical death.I would advice to do a research on the topic and I guarantee you it would clear some of your misconceptions about dying

There is a difference between biological death and clinical death.I would advice to do a research on the topic and I guarantee you it would clear some of your misconceptions about dying

Thank you so much for your advice. Being a medical doctor, I feel I have understood well about near death experiences. We have not known many things in life and we come to know the truth by our experiences and also by the revelations given to us by the Holy Spirit. I appreciate your views regarding this. God bless you.

Thank you so much for your advice. Being a medical doctor, I feel I have understood well about near death experiences. We have not known many things in life and we come to know the truth by our experiences and also by the revelations given to us by the Holy Spirit. I appreciate your views regarding this. God bless you.
That awesome you must see miracles every now and then, whoa an awesome blessing to be doctor

Similar Requests

• Article
What is the meaning of Christmas? Christmas is about celebrating the birth of Christ. And we celebrate His birth because of what He came to do. 1. To Do the Will of the Father “For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.” John 6:38 “Then I said...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A HOUSE WORTHY? Matthew 10 (Amplified Bible) The First Commissioning of Discipleship The Twelve Disciples; Instructions for Service Jesus summoned His twelve disciples and gave them authority and power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every kind of disease and every kind...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Do you want to divorce, but you haven’t told your spouse yet? Maybe you’re just waiting for the perfect moment to present it to them to where it prevents any more damage to the relationship. Or perhaps you’re plotting the best way to throw it in their face because you feel fed up with their...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What does Christmas mean to you? As we think back to Bethlehem—the birthplace of Christ, the city of the King, the city of royalty, the city where David was born and grew up—we must notice some of the people who were involved in the Christmas story. Too little attention, I think, is given to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom