Houseless

bkamaui

Disciple of Prayer
In a place to live for ###, ###, ###, and pets, in Jesus name I ask.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for your prayers! In two hours and 20 minutes, I will be houseless. I will move into my old van and live until God opens up a door. I know God’s word says, “be anxious for nothing…” but that is often easier said than done. I am very nervous about what’s about to happen to me. This...
Replies
12
Views
363
LIFE IN I GET MY TINY HOUSE BUILT I DONT SKIMP ON THE TRAILER AS THE FOUNDATION SO I CAN KEEP IT MOBILE I GET IT DONE WITH MY NOTES FREE OR CHEAP THE YOUTUBE WAY FROM YOUTUBE I LEARNED HOW IT CAN BE GREATLY DONE ☑️ URGENTLY LOOKING CLEAN PROFESSIONAL AND I DONT HAVE TO PAYMENTS A MONTH I CAN...
Replies
6
Views
194
I SPEAK LIFE THAT NOT EVERYONE CAN HEAR MY PRAYERS ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO R JELLY OF ME AND GOD ALMIGHTY TAKE THEM OUT TODAYYYYYYYY…ALSO TAKE OUT WHO WONT LET ME GET MY HOUSE INTO A HOME MY NEEDS WERE STOLEN GIFTED TO OTHERS I GET DOUBLE FOR TROUBLE WHERE THE LOCUSTS CAME IN AND ATE GREATLY..LIFE...
Replies
6
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,643
Messages
16,801,850
Members
650,160
Latest member
Treiford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom