House in Foreclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vicki w

Guest
Praying for house going up for foreclosure on Friday ### to be stopped and to have a modification to be done on it and the rears will be takin off our loan. Praying for the water bill to be paid today so our water will not be shut off. I know God can do these things, I know he is listening to my request and it can be done.
 
Thank u for your prayers our auction date has been stopped and I am working with HAMP now they have secured a 2% loan modification on our house. I feel so blessed thank you God for listening to my prayers. I am still praying for our water to be turned back on and our electricity not to be shut off, I know he is listening please lord direct and guide me to what I am to do next. Thank u God.
 
Lord, in Your greatest mercy, please put a stop on the foreclosure of this home and provide for ### other needs as well. I ask of You in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Praying that your house will not go into foreclosure and that all your bills are met that God will supply you with favour to pay all your bills on time Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need strong prayers so they can stop the foreclosure I'm a single mom with ### girls and I can't afford to lose my home I just recently got back on my feet since my mom passed please help me prayers will help I need it in the blood of Jesus I can't be homeless please help me please 🙏🏼 😢
Replies
12
Views
144
Hi. Please pray for us, we are facing judgment foreclosure on our house, I am praying for cancellation, while we raise the finances to clear the errors. Court date is set for the 12th June 2026, 9:30am. We are praying for cancellation in Jesus' name, Amen. Thank you, ### ###
Replies
8
Views
137
Praying for my ### not to lose her house to foreclosure. The house was in my ###'s name but when he died she took over the payments. She paid them on time but the mortgage company said they can't find one month payment she sent. They said it is missing. We showed proof and nothing I've done has...
Replies
7
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom