House Hold Wickness Shall Be Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

fervent 2

Prayer Warrior
Brethren, I thank God, for do not allow the household wickedness to kill me. My prayer is let God keep me life, prosperity, and children, so that those who laugh at me will laugh with me and praise the name of the Lord and say of the truth, the Lord is God for those who trust in Him. God should bless me so that the following people in my family will see and praise the name of the Lord for me and join me in serving the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. (1) ###, ###, ###, ###, ### and his wife, ###, etc.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You....!

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....!
 
Fervent rest assure that God hears your prayers. I include this prayer for you and know that I am praying for you. Satan, I declare to you in the Name of Jesus that you have no authority over me. According to Matthew 18:18, I bind you from operating against me in any way. My life is hidden in Christ. You have no power to bring any part of the curse upon me. I take my stand as one who is redeemed from the curse. So you must flee now! I take my place in God and I resist you.

Now Father, I worship You. I give You reverence. I confess with my mouth that Your Word will not return to You void. I praise You for Your protection and for Your goodness upon my life. I thank You that Satan is unable to penetrate that. Thank You for bringing total healing to me. Your Word says whatever I ask in the Name of Jesus will be done for me. So I declare this is done. My healing is complete. Amen.
 
God please I agree in prayer with this lady. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my home state of Texas. My wife and older daughter were headed overseas in September 2022 to visit family. My young sons and I headed to Texas to start the new job...
Replies
7
Views
173
Dear brethren, in the Name of Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior. Please tell me, isn't telling people to only focus on the four gospels against God; whether Jew or gentile; isn't the whole Bible God-breathed and testify of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit and God's plan of Salvation through...
Replies
6
Views
309
A. Deliverance from household WICKEDNESS. My father practices marabo and my step mom so they keep on fighting us with my kid sister. B. Divine provision (tuition fees, house rent, and basic needs) C. Divine UPLIFTMENT and favor in life and ministry. D. Divine intervention on a brother's...
Replies
7
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,104
Messages
16,818,965
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom