Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm hereby requesting you to pray with me to get house for me and my three children. I've been moving from one place to next. May the divine favour of God and the seller be upon me. May my God supply my needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus. I'm exhausted from moving from...
Replies
9
Views
157
Hi brothers and sisters, Please pray for my home loan paperwork will get approved very soon, bless me sell my townhouse at a good price at the same time help us find a good spacious house, brick, affordable price, (duplex) house not attached to any houses, prefer a corner house around the block...
Replies
9
Views
115
Abba Father, please help me to buy the house of my liking which will be safe & peaceful in my future I like a house but the amount is too high let the owner be reasonable and sell me the House, what I can afford. I trust your miracle power Help me with clarity within these three days & sell my...
Replies
10
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,263
Messages
16,797,569
Members
649,815
Latest member
Barundael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom