House Burn Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gail214

Disciple of Prayer
Our house ### and ### burn down last March 2013 and ### won't pay our claim to rebuild our house and personal property please pray they pay so we can get a house and our stuff back
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The electrical system is life-threatening and needs urgent repairs. This has been documented by an electrician. Upon being informed about the electric shocks, medical treatment, hotel showers, etc., the lawyer representing the landlord wrote again to demand fees and to state that we do not...
Replies
11
Views
269
Please pray for protections for this area, there is a big wildfire rolling through it, we are a very dry area and had a dry winter and fire season is horrible! ### may have lost his house, as well as several other people in my church. ### in her nursing home had to be moved and the fire is now...
Replies
13
Views
379
Good day prayer team. After I got divorce my son and I was going to buy a house but we got scammed. I had no other place to go to but was offered accommodation by my son's girlfriend in their family home. She lived with us previously for many years in fact she just moved in but was never...
Replies
8
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,588
Members
649,685
Latest member
Bleotheordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom