Hosting angels through praise and worship

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Lord let me host the angels in my home through my prayer worship and praise in Jesus name, amen!!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time, waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God, it changes me. -C.S. Lewis
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to praise and worship Jesus more. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
318
O Mighty God, I feel the joy in my heart. I am living with purpose o God. I am so glad that you have restored the hope into my life again. I thank You for the light that keeps me directed and focused. Truly You do have plans for us to prosper--a good future. I praise Your name. I ask for...
Replies
6
Views
539
Dear Father God, Your Word says that nothing is impossible for You if it is according to Your loving will. I want to share a vision that has been in my heart for a long time. I believe there will be a beautiful day when many brothers and sisters will be on the hills, in the valleys, and by the...
Replies
8
Views
428
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom