Hopless

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest

Guest
Dear God, my husband and I fight over the same thing over and over again. I do not feel that our marriage is a priority to him. He works 12 hours 5 days a week, comes home, showers, eats, plays w/our child and goes to sleep. We don't have any type of time where I feel special that he pays any attention to me. He lies and says I am always gone or we always spend time together, but God you know the truth. On the weekends he is at AA meetings, which he leaves for an hour early when it takes only 5 mins to get there. He spends more time with the guys he sponsors than he does me or our child. I hate my life! I feel taken advantage of & used. I am a stay at home mom & I am about to have our 2nd child. I feel so alone in this. My husband blames me and says I'm the one with all these problems & I am sick. But, he has very little to do with me & my daughter. GOD why? Are you trying to show me that I am with the wrong person. God, I am so sick of this! I am so sick of begging for someone's time and he twists it around and blames me. He takes no ownership or accountability for his part in the marriage. It's all my fault according to him. GOD, why can't you help!?! Why can't you make a difference? His mother & sister are mentally sick and I am almost convinced he is too. God, why is it okay sometimes and hell other times. We found every weekend because he is gone to AA meetings. God, why isn't maintaining our marriage as important to him. Why am I expected to just be thrown to the side. I am definitely worth more than this. I deserve to be treated better. God, are you showing me that my husband cannot provide what I want in a marriage? He claims to be so miserable with me but he won't leave. I guess he stays for our daughter & son that's about to be born but other than that I don't think he stays for me. God, I am losing faith that there is anything you can do for us. This happens at least once every month or two. He will never change, I have begged you God to help him see that he has to put work into our marriage as much as he does in recovery & his job. But, I guess he doesn't have it in him and God it must not be meant for you to make him. I am hopeless, sad & tired. Why can't you fix this God?
 
Praying for your family. God Bless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Feeling hopeless, not getting better, confused, and desperate.
Replies
7
Views
358
(My name is not ###, pray for me as "Anonymous") MY PRAYER: I don't feel safe going to discipleship because of active hostile people might do something bad to me. Please pray that God would prevent ### from going if he senses danger and that he would answer quickly and do not delay. ### am going...
Replies
3
Views
349
I don't feel safe going to discipliship because of active hostile people and slanderers who will hurt me or do bad things against me for malicious intent and I felt like it was the wrong decision going there and I wished that we could go to another discipliship to another church (do not pray...
Replies
3
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom