Hoping this helps....

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Wonderful things comes out from Gods own heart. I am so glad to know that this world is not our home, it never was. Everything we have is borrowed and sooner or later we will leave everything behind and fly away to be with the Lord forever. That should be our only hope in this life. Love what Jesus said. I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am, there you may be also.

Wonderful things comes out from Gods own heart. I am so glad to know that this world is not our home, it never was. Everything we have is borrowed and sooner or later we will leave everything behind and fly away to be with the Lord forever. That should be our only hope in this life. Love what Jesus said. I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am, there you may be also.

My favorite Bible passage...
I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am, there you may be also.....
Thank you so much for this!
God bless you 💞

Gods strenght and mercy will make us all strong to continue the road that leads us to glory. This pandemic will not defeat us or make us doubt of our deep faith in God. The Lords riches is enough to supply all our needs. Thanks for sharing. God bless you.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

We are heartbroken to learn from one of our fieldworkers that on January 21st, a muslim radical group abducted a group of 16 young people in northeastern Nigeria. As we remember the kidnapping of Leah Sharibu, who remains in captivity four years later, let's lean into the power of prayer and the...
Replies
Views
Am evangelist David onyeiwu,from west Africa (NIGERIA),my prayer Request is that I want the church of God to pray for me ,I need a shelter ,every night and day I have no rest of mind, because of bandit killing innocent people here in Nigeria.i have nothing to feed on, please I need help,and...
Replies
Views
LORD JESUS CHRIST PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME AND HELP ME TRAVEL BACK TO NIGERIA THIS WEEK FROM REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS IN JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN AMEN AMEN. O GOD REMEMBER THAT WHAT YOU CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST OOO....THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST AMEN AMEN AMEN
Replies
Views
  • Article
Stay and live a happy life with Jesus. Life is really a gift that comes from heaven. Enjoy the holy presence of Jesus. Countries that dont obey the voice of the Lord. They will suffer untold pain. Fast and pray that will not happen to us. Sorrow and pain will come. It will go away as soon we...
Replies
Views
One part of the persecution story sometimes overlooked is the ongoing trauma from attacks that can emotionally and spiritually cripple believers. In places like Nigeria, deadly attacks and sexual violence happen almost daily. Recognising the dire need, in 2019 Open Doors opened the Shalom...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom