Hopelessness And Depression/anxiety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I would like someone to keep me in there prayers, I've been through a long season of depression and I'm in a lot of fear and anxiety, I feel so lost I've been crying out to the Lord and I need help from the Lord, it's difficult to endure and I need deliverance from addiction. I'm so sad and hurt, where is God. I don't want to feel like there is no hope. But I feel so broken and damaged, is the Lord finished with me or something because it's like the Lord doesn't want me no more.

Please pray, only God knows my heart and what I have been through and currently going through.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For the husband who needs healing mentally O Father of mercies and God of all comfort, our only help in time of need: We humbly ask that you behold, visit, and relieve my husband ### who is suffering from depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, and negative thoughts, and other mental illnesses...
Replies
11
Views
266
Hello, I am in a spiritual battle. My parents abused me and cursed me with words like: you shall have nothing, be poor, live in the wilderness, not find a partner, stay alone, poor and broken and gave nothing in life. I forgave them in Jesus' Name. But I notice, that now I really reap the fruits...
Replies
9
Views
337
Hello, I have been working very hard for the last few years. Working in a kindergarten, praying a lot, studying. But I feel like there is no future, no vision for my life. This caused also hopelessness and depression. I did all the things the Lord told me to do, but now I feel, like my life is...
Replies
9
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom