Hopelessnes And Depression: post #1 * By ### * ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegretFULLY

Beloved of All
Hopelessnes And Depression: post #1 * By ### * 1 posts *** I am a ### yr old christian man, who needs deliverance from depression and hopelessness, married but feels lonely, got kids but feels lonely.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Remember this today,

Ps 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit

PS.9:10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD (Jesus) hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. Depression and hopelessness covers my heart because of the things happening in my life right now. I am highly in debt and at risk of being dropped from medical school due to failing my class when I was ill. I really need God right now.
Replies
10
Views
503
Filled with anxiety, depression, feeling of hopelessness, lack of vision and direction, and value, unemployed and bills piling up, ### & I are separated. I am hurting and need help oh Lord. I need healing in many areas. I know nothing is too great for God to do. God thanks in advance for your...
Replies
7
Views
141
  • Locked
Hopelessnes And Depression Started by ###, Today, 06:43 AM * Page 1 of 2 1 2 NEXT * Reply to this RequestGo to first unread post * 9 replies to this topic * #1 Hopelessnes And Depression: post #1 ### * 1 posts * Posted Today, 06:43 AM *** I am a ### yr old christian man, who needs deliverance...
Replies
5
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom