Hope for breakthrough-A prayer request

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

God I thank you for all u taught me . Thank you for all the tragedy and tribulations. Thank you for u increased our faith in you.
There was a fire in my house which destroyed almost everything. Now we are left homeless and now our friend gave us rooms in her house to stay for a little while. We don’t know where to go . God should provide a good house in our budget.

Both my mom and dad are very sick and tired. There is pain all over their bodies.
My dad is a pastor and there are problems in his ministries too.some people hacked the emails and phone and took away all photos and emails and contacts. They are persecuting. The ministry is mainly all night prayers . So the others are trying to bring a bad name.
I’m gonna get braces today /tomorrow. My teeth’s are already hurting from previous week’s 4teeth extractions.there chaos everything we look to . I don’t know how to deal with all these. I feel stuck .i have tutions and study works and projects to submit. I don’t feel to pray sometimes. I’m not much socializing person and I feel so bad for it .
I’m not able to study.I’m a 12th grader and marks are very important for merit medical college seat. My dream is to become a Dr. who will help poor and needy. Only God knows how much suffering is here and my earnest request is asking you all to pray for us.
They said we won’t receive any compensation and insurance.
They are oppressing us for we are Christian (we live in gulf ). Please pray for us at least a minute everyday. My parents are depressed and running out of money. There are still many other problems now.I will soon post a blog of what Happened to us from the past one month after the fire in my flat

I urge u all to pray for us. I pray that those who pray for us are blessed in Jesus name and multiplied. Be a part of the glory to be revealed. Pass to your churches and prayer groups to pray for us.

Dont say no for an answer, i have in my spirit, you should continue to pray, to ask, to knock, on previous place and in new places for compensation and ensurance.
In the meantime read psalms and listen to praise songs.
Dont quit, dont ask your feelings, dont believe what you see, believe what you can imagine, because God can give you exceedingly abundantly more then you can ask or believe, right? just believe as Abraham believed against all hope. Everything is possible to God. He can do just EVERYTHING you can imagine and believe. Have a heart of a child who beleives for his bycicle. He believes that his father will give him a bycicle (a house) only because he promised. And his dad never break promises. Promises are all over the word.
Try to find in the Bible promises for you to get a new house.
I will give you link to watch HOW TO BELIEVE FOR A HOUSE. Please watch it continously because it will increase your faith. The only problem is here a lack of believe practicaly (i mean you have grief and sorrow for all the lost stuff, and your health problems and your parents health problems, and money, i know! i know!), but in the fact the only thing that is blocking you to receive an answer is lack of FAITH. And how will you get faith?? Easy: FAITH COMES BY HEARING and hearing by the word of God. So listen to anointed preachers, please avoid religious leaders who dont believe in prosperity, because it will lead you only down on your path, not up. God is an abundant God, just look around you and say that this is not a true. Beautiful forests, seas, lakes, mountains, animals, and all the civilization that God gave to the men. Every good and perfect gift comes from above. Please do not believe in any DOOM and GLOOM prophecies, doctrines, or prognoses for your life (unsaved or saved people). Avoid people who dont have faith for what you need now. You dont need only help from others. You need FAITH. So that you can start to rely not only on people, but also on God. God is God of prosperity, remeber that and dont every forget it. Dont allow anyone to destroy that picture in your mind. If your fathers ministry speaks against it, it is not good, this could be the result of his own faith (i am only speaking if he believes in limited God). You are the new generation and you are called to go from faith to faith, from glory to glory....To the new levels of faith that your father had. I heard prophecies that in this year and starting may, churches will not be able to do things in the old way, there will be some (big) changes that they will must make, if they dont do it, they will experiences tribulations until they learn a lesson. I am not stating that you or your dad are guilty, but God has some laws and promises that are working perfectly if they are followed, if you know what i mean.
Please be ready to change your mindset concerning prosperity and God.
Start watching Bill Winston for overall prosperity.
And start watching these video lessons about BELIEVING GOD FOR A HOUSE.(Gloria Copeland '+ George Parsons)
Watch every day one session, do what God tells you to do and you will be enourmously blessed.
Also, very very helpful are Terry Savelle Foy videos (often only 10 min). Helping you to achieve your dreams and goals. Organized life and anyhting that you need.

I send you much love and kisses, and i think of you every day, Oswalda, i believe in you and i believe in God, that you will all break through this trial and become victorious in Jesus name!!

There is more sessions from Gloria Copeland and George Parsons on the site kcm.org (marked in the video).

In the name of Jesus, we bless Oswalda, and thank you for the crown of glory and beauty upon her head in Jesus name, thank you Jesus, that she is your precious daughter, the apple of your eye, the daughter of Zion, in Jesus name, thank you Jesus that you give her exceedingly abundantly all the things that she needs, even better then she can pray or imagine, Jesus. Jesus, thank you for the crown of your glory upon her head in Jesus name. Thank you for watching upon her, thank you for comforting her, loving her, healing her, from the top of her head to the toes of her feet in Jesus name. Remove every sickness away from her and from her parents in Jesus name. Infuse in them a huge powerful injection of your faith. God, bless them so much, that they will start to think that they have never really knew you, that they will have to start to get to know you and believe you all over again, because you are so beautiful and amazing. Jesus, fill them with your hope and strength that everything will be alright. Jesus, intervene by your powerfull blood Jesus, and make the enemy pay everyting that he has done to them in Jesus name. Every bill paid, all banc accounts full, all insurance payed of, every compensation given, new house, new rules, new life, new health (LET JESUS HAVE THE HEALING IN HIS WINGS FOR THEM, LET THEIR HEALTH BREAK FORTH AS THE DAWN in Jesus name) in Jesus Christ. EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE TO YOU GOD, help them to believe with unwavering faith, against every hope, like Abraham believed in Jesus name. I know that they will grow stronger after this trial, and they will be wiser and stronger in faith, and they will say , OUR GOD IS OURS STRONG ROCK AND OUR SALVATION in Jesus name, amen.

Last edited:
God I thank you for all u taught me . Thank you for all the tragedy and tribulations. Thank you for u increased our faith in you.
There was a fire in my house which destroyed almost everything. Now we are left homeless and now our friend gave us rooms in her house to stay for a little while. We don’t know where to go . God should provide a good house in our budget.

Both my mom and dad are very sick and tired. There is pain all over their bodies.
My dad is a pastor and there are problems in his ministries too.some people hacked the emails and phone and took away all photos and emails and contacts. They are persecuting. The ministry is mainly all night prayers . So the others are trying to bring a bad name.
I’m gonna get braces today /tomorrow. My teeth’s are already hurting from previous week’s 4teeth extractions.there chaos everything we look to . I don’t know how to deal with all these. I feel stuck .i have tutions and study works and projects to submit. I don’t feel to pray sometimes. I’m not much socializing person and I feel so bad for it .
I’m not able to study.I’m a 12th grader and marks are very important for merit medical college seat. My dream is to become a Dr. who will help poor and needy. Only God knows how much suffering is here and my earnest request is asking you all to pray for us.
They are oppressing us for we are Christian (we live in gulf ). Please pray for us at least a minute everyday. My parents are depressed and running out of money. There are still many other problems now.I will soon post a blog of what Happened to us from the past one month after the fire in my flat

I urge u all to pray for us. I pray that those who pray for us are blessed in Jesus name and multiplied. Be a part of the glory to be revealed. Pass to your churches and prayer groups to pray for us.
I pray that God meet all your needs in Jesus name.

Attachments

• fograysprayerkneeling - Copy.jpg
    fograysprayerkneeling - Copy.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 2

Lord I surrender this family to You.Bless them with Your richest blessings.Lord, You are a compassionate and loving God, and You will not forsake them.

Thank you Heavenly Father for hearing our prayers. Thank you for the blessings upon this family in Jesus mighty name I pray Amen

Thank You Lord that You saved the lives of Your children. Please give back all that lost in double measure. Fulfil the desire of this child. Protect them from all evil and raise them up soon to live happily in You. Thank You Lord for answering. In the mighty name of Jesus Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father God in heaven, i pray for Irene and her family, i pray that she stay blessed and stay strong. I pray that her family find a good home on buget. I pray that Irene continue to study and do well in school. With all the bad things that have happened lately we know that glory will be in the end. We know that you are watching us. We know that you are here with us. Although we fear, we still come to you in prayer, we still come to you with hope. We still feel strength inside that tells us we are not afraid. When we think about your son Jesus our storms begin to feel calm. We bring Jesus into our ships. We feel like we have wings as eagles. We are walking on water. Father god with the hope that you bring to us through your son Jesus christ. We will run and not be weary, we will walk and not faint. We will cry but we will cry to you. We will call but we will call to you. Father keep us strong in all that we do. Keep us strong in all that we go through. Father i pray this in Jesus name. Amen.

Similar Requests

• Article
🙏 ❤️ 🙏 Let Us Pray: God, I ask in Jesus' name, bless my relationship with You and bless my relationships with others. There are times when I may feel that I am being drained, people trying to use me, take advantage of me, or mistreat me. God, I am not use to being treated that way, and God...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom