Hope And Prayer.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bella
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bella

Guest
Help me pray. I moved to ### and wanted to study. That is the only dream I've ever had... Going to the University. My parents couldn't afford the fees, that is why I decided to move out and try something on my own. Until now, I've just been hitting roadblocks and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm so much stressed about it, I think I'm falling sick. I even went to the doctor for a check-up and was told I had low white blood cells level. I'm planning to take a thorough check-up. Please please pray with me, that it is nothing serious. I keep praying, but I'm starting to wonder if I'm doing it right or wrong. I don't want to give up. The Book of Galatians tells us to keep on working and striving for the best. I'm trying, but I don't know if I'm losing the battle. I'm age ###.
 
Dear Jesus, please help ### to know clearly what to do and exactly where you want her to be at this time in her life and bring about provision; also we claim healing of her body for everything she needs healing of in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Focus on God Look to Him and Rest with Him. Do not let the human flesh get in the way of God's Plan. For God's Plan is perfect for everyone. Do not grow weary, believe and have Faith for He is watching over you and knows your needs. Amen
 
Lord help this person to rest seek medical care recieve education and love. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since I have forgotten my username, I'm not being able to log in. But hey, this is ###, from ###! I had been requesting you guys to pray for my the then ongoing situation bc I was in unrequited love. ### to ###... I still remember, I used to die every single day, waiting for him to call or text...
Replies
9
Views
331
Please pray that the Lord would renew my strength, lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, and fill me with His peace, hope, and sustaining grace. Please pray that He would help me function well and continue trusting Him each day. 🙏
Replies
12
Views
185
Please pray that God would renew my strength, calm my mind, and lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, filling me with steady hope, peace, and grace to get through today.
Replies
8
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom