Hope A Succes In My ### Study

  • Thread starter Thread starter petrus watu
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

petrus watu

Guest
Dear Father,
my name is ###, from ###.

This year I have to complete my undergraduate program.

Hopefully I can do it successfully.

Lord Jesus, in the Time of Your Life a lot of miracles You have done; turned water into wine (John 2:1-10), fed the four thousand (Matthew 15:32-39), healed a woman who has been twelve years, hemorrhaging (Matthew 9:20), and gave fish catches unusual (John 21:4-6). Now Lord, I really hope that the same miracles will come to my life, my study become success. I pray and call upon GOD JESUS CHRIST to accomplish my study, amen.

Thank you Father.
 
I pray In Jesus name that you be successful in everything you do and that God finds favor with you and blesses you in a very special way...
 
Lord praise your name and all good outcomes promising everlasting life. Amen.
 
i pray for success in his studies Lord, i pray the same thing for my ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Requesting for hope of success for twitch.tv in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
183
I started a course three years ago and hoped to finish it this next month September, but I was unfortunate to fall into the wrong assessor who happened to be racist, I suffered discrimination, bullying, and harassment from the assessor. I want you to pray for me that my appeal to the exam board...
Replies
11
Views
368
I hope to succeed in all my practice quizzes and post-tests, sparing myself from the need for a revalida. I also hope to ace my mock board examinations and graduate with Magna Cum Laude honors.
Replies
10
Views
424
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom