R
rameshagarwal12
Guest
Honourable Sir/Madam,
My name is ###. I am presently suffering from many very serious problems. Please pray to the universal father lord Jesus Christ, the only real son of God, the owner, preserver, creator, destroyer and controller of the whole endless universe and universal mother blessed mother virgin Mary, the mother and queen of the gods, heaven and earth for my welfare. Actually, a very serious criminal case suddenly occurred in my life. Actually, my present parents are not real. My present parents adopted me from the past king of ### city, the great ###. Actually, I was born due to the love affair of the past king of ### city with a girl before his marriage. The past king of ### city did not want to get insulted in front of the public. That's why he gave me for adoption to my present unreal parents. At that time when I was born, my unreal father was working as a doctor in a government hospital situated in ### city of India. The past king of ### city had a friendship relationship with my present unreal father. The past king of ### city knew my present unreal father very well. The past king of ### city trusted and believed my unreal father, that's why the past king of ### city gave me for adoption to my unreal parents, my unreal father and my unreal mother. The past king of ### city gave a huge amount of money to my unreal parents to take my care like their real son and the past king of ### city also deposited a huge amount of money in my bank account when I became adult above eighteen years of age. But when I became adult above eighteen years of age, my unreal father looted all my money by means of forcefully taking my signatures on my bank account cheques. My unreal father beat me very badly many times like dirty animals for forcefully taking my signatures on my bank account cheques. My unreal father also beat me very badly with an iron rod, wooden stick, his legs and his hands without any reason continuously for a period of about twelve years. My unreal parents tortured me very much both physically and mentally. My unreal parents left the home after looting all my money. Now I am living alone in the home for the past fourteen years. Now my condition is becoming totally like beggars. I am now suffering from economic and financial problems and nobody is helping me and taking my care in India. My unreal parents are sending a very small amount of money to me for my monthly expenses. My unreal parents are also not paying money to me for my college education. My unreal parents also threatened to murder me many times. Now there is a risk to my life. My unreal mother is performing evil rituals like black magic, witchcraft and spells against me. Due to the bad effects of these evil rituals, I am now possessed by evil spirits like Satan, monsters, devils, demons, vampires and ghosts and I am not able to achieve success in my life. There is nothing in India in the name of love, pity, mercy, sympathy and humanity. India is now filled with criminal, cruel, dishonest, jealous, selfish, greedy and miser persons. It is the biggest criminal case ever occurred in India of injustice, fraud, cheating, forgery, violence, physical and mental torture and inhumanity. Now my life is turning or changing into hell and my condition is becoming like dirty animals. I urgently and immediately require your help, care and support. Now it is a situation of emergency. Please tell virgin Mary about me and pray for my welfare. Please pray to God to give health, wealth, prosperity and success in my life.
Thanking You. Name-###.
Age- ### years.
My name is ###. I am presently suffering from many very serious problems. Please pray to the universal father lord Jesus Christ, the only real son of God, the owner, preserver, creator, destroyer and controller of the whole endless universe and universal mother blessed mother virgin Mary, the mother and queen of the gods, heaven and earth for my welfare. Actually, a very serious criminal case suddenly occurred in my life. Actually, my present parents are not real. My present parents adopted me from the past king of ### city, the great ###. Actually, I was born due to the love affair of the past king of ### city with a girl before his marriage. The past king of ### city did not want to get insulted in front of the public. That's why he gave me for adoption to my present unreal parents. At that time when I was born, my unreal father was working as a doctor in a government hospital situated in ### city of India. The past king of ### city had a friendship relationship with my present unreal father. The past king of ### city knew my present unreal father very well. The past king of ### city trusted and believed my unreal father, that's why the past king of ### city gave me for adoption to my unreal parents, my unreal father and my unreal mother. The past king of ### city gave a huge amount of money to my unreal parents to take my care like their real son and the past king of ### city also deposited a huge amount of money in my bank account when I became adult above eighteen years of age. But when I became adult above eighteen years of age, my unreal father looted all my money by means of forcefully taking my signatures on my bank account cheques. My unreal father beat me very badly many times like dirty animals for forcefully taking my signatures on my bank account cheques. My unreal father also beat me very badly with an iron rod, wooden stick, his legs and his hands without any reason continuously for a period of about twelve years. My unreal parents tortured me very much both physically and mentally. My unreal parents left the home after looting all my money. Now I am living alone in the home for the past fourteen years. Now my condition is becoming totally like beggars. I am now suffering from economic and financial problems and nobody is helping me and taking my care in India. My unreal parents are sending a very small amount of money to me for my monthly expenses. My unreal parents are also not paying money to me for my college education. My unreal parents also threatened to murder me many times. Now there is a risk to my life. My unreal mother is performing evil rituals like black magic, witchcraft and spells against me. Due to the bad effects of these evil rituals, I am now possessed by evil spirits like Satan, monsters, devils, demons, vampires and ghosts and I am not able to achieve success in my life. There is nothing in India in the name of love, pity, mercy, sympathy and humanity. India is now filled with criminal, cruel, dishonest, jealous, selfish, greedy and miser persons. It is the biggest criminal case ever occurred in India of injustice, fraud, cheating, forgery, violence, physical and mental torture and inhumanity. Now my life is turning or changing into hell and my condition is becoming like dirty animals. I urgently and immediately require your help, care and support. Now it is a situation of emergency. Please tell virgin Mary about me and pray for my welfare. Please pray to God to give health, wealth, prosperity and success in my life.
Thanking You. Name-###.
Age- ### years.
