Homeless Shelter Food Need

  • Thread starter Thread starter social worker
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

social worker

Guest
i work at a ### please pray for more Donated food we are not having the Donations to feed the clients we need ### meals a day

In Jesus Name we ask, In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Straighten my life out. Get My House In Order. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear God I pray that someone with a helping hand will provide them ### more meals for their client and that this someone will be abundantly blessed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for peace at Father ###'s homeless shelter in ###, ### between the troublesome residents and the innocent staff in September ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
287
Lord God, it came on here to have brothers and sisters. Pray with me it’s been almost 3 years that my children and I have been homeless. I’m working. I’m in school and I’m trying my hardest right now living with a client cooking, cleaning, buying all the food and all the necessities just for a...
Replies
8
Views
293
Please pray for my homeless ### to find food & shelter. He is also currently suffering with his serious mental illness & physical health. Please pray for my ### years old ### to come home. Thank you in advance for your prayers.
Replies
7
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,727
Messages
16,814,353
Members
650,978
Latest member
Aerierguantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom