Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying that God hears your prayers and his will be done in your life. May you feel his presence in your life and know that he is with you always.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayer for ### ### to release back pay funds of ### so we can close on our new home. We have to move by ### from our apartment. The stairs are unsafe for my husband. So please pray for us that his ### back pay is released soon.
Replies
12
Views
304
We are trying to sell our home so we can move to a new home nearer to our children and grandchildren. Our home is beautiful and people say that when they see it. But no offers and we have just reduced the price. I am asking for prayers that our house will be sold soon.
Replies
7
Views
109
LIFE IN I GET A NEW HOME IN SECRET WHERE MY CATS ARENT TRYING TO ESCAPE AND I CAN BE A SECRET WHERE I POSSIBLY CAN FIND ZEN HAVE COMMUNICATION HEALED WITH MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS CSN BE HAPPY NOT MISERABLE EVEN IF ITS JUST ON THE PHONE GREATLY OR THEY CAN VISIT STAY BE NICE TO ME AND...
Replies
9
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom