Home in forecloure### got a 2nd chance for our ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter hcantrell
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hcantrell

Guest
Home in ###

We got a 2nd chance for our modification. Please pray for us to be able to keep our home.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For me to get a 2nd class time at my new job. I thought the time was ###:### but it was ###. I really need this job to keep my bills paid.
Replies
7
Views
199
Please pray for the Lord to draw near to me in these times of desperation I'm in and please pray for the Lord to forgive me of all I’ve done and to give me another chance to serve and be changed through Him🙏🏾
Replies
10
Views
355
I wrote a prayer request for the foreclosure on my home and lost the page the prayer was typed on so now I'm writing a new prayer request hoping not to lose this one. I scheduled for Zoom court tomorrow to fight to keep my home that was my mother who passed all of a sudden in June 2022 from a...
Replies
8
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom