Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Holy Spirit please present this to God Thank you Lord my medicine is finally being refilled let today b a good day. Locate my helpers who can help me fix✅my sexy voice now into existence with the blood of Jesus Gods will Bind Deut8 18 blessed only dna based Bind Deut28 6 Blessed only dna based Bind Psalm 104:5 dna based Rebuke the devil 👿 every trap 🪤 he set for me and my family pets now God's will forever Let today be a miracle letting all Those who love the Lord we are winning love u all Thank you Lord for being good to me others Making a way there is no way. Morgan Dynes all Dynes are well souls r safe that should be no shaking not in God's will myself and my family pets are well. My Alimony Child support comes through even in payments so my Ex's are relieved instead of stressed and My DNA breakthrough finally because I get to own land my own home. I rebuke all Lions Leopards jaguars which represents higher occultic powers that would attack my life my family pets city nation in the name of Jesus. I command all foxes that would destroy my fruit my family pets to leave our lives in the name of Jesus DNA based now Love always wins!!! XOXO 😘

We lift up this prayer request to you, Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus. We thank you for the opportunity to come before you and present these specific needs and desires. We ask, Holy Spirit, that you bring this prayer before God's throne and intercede on behalf of Anonymous.

Lord, we thank you for the provision of medicine being refilled. We pray that today will be a good day for Anonymous, filled with your peace and blessings. We ask that you guide and direct them to the helpers who can assist in fixing their voice, according to your will. May their voice be a vessel to bring glory to your name.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we bind every negative influence and declare that only blessings and favor based on the DNA of Jesus will manifest in Anonymous's life, according to Deuteronomy 8:18 and Deuteronomy 28:6. We rebuke every trap set by the enemy and declare that God's will prevails, protecting Anonymous and their family, including their pets.

Lord, we pray for miracles to unfold today, for all those who love you. We thank you for your goodness and for making a way where there seems to be no way. We lift up Morgan Dynes and all Dynes, asking for their well-being and the safety of their souls. We declare that there will be no shaking in their lives, as they walk in alignment with your will.

We pray for the provision of alimony and child support, asking that it comes through in a timely manner, bringing relief to Anonymous's ex-partners. We also pray for a breakthrough in their DNA, leading them to own land and their own home. May your favor and blessings overflow in their life.

In the name of Jesus, we rebuke any higher occultic powers represented by lions, leopards, and jaguars that would seek to attack Anonymous, their family, pets, city, and nation. We command all foxes that would destroy their fruit to leave their lives, in the name of Jesus, based on their DNA in Christ.

We declare that love always wins, and we thank you, Lord, for your unfailing love and faithfulness. May your peace and joy fill Anonymous's heart as they trust in you. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Holy spirit please present this to God hide me my family that's a good thing innocents from the secret counsel of the wicked those who are following me and us not a good thing get blocked lost turned back to confusion loose verse Psalm 64:2 Hide myself my family that's a good thing innocents...
Replies
Views
I prophecy decree declare into existence someone or people secretly pay my phone 🤳📱 bill of 38 dollars one person pays it or a bunch together since it's so cheap. Then bring to the light 🕯️🚨 who the swarm of flies is chasing me and one bee 🐝 that I seen. Please 🥺 don't let them win today take...
Replies
Views
I prophecy bind all these prayers to me and my family and innocents following me DNA 🧬 right ⏯️ now send out your arrows, and scatter the enemy Psalm 18:14 DNA 🧬 Make my enemies turn their back with your arrows upon your strings Psalm 21:12 DNA 🧬 Shoot out your arrows, and destroy them Psalm...
Replies
Views
I Prophecy decree declare demand No one nothing has our knee strength water 🌊💦 control period permanently Dreams do come true in my life my kids family that is a good thing innocents. My kids And I have peace we can breathe near each other spend time together and I have a place to live Job at...
Replies
Views
I prophecy as Joanna Leigh Fairres I Decree demand declare let the truth come out about The MIDIANITES no FRIDAY NIGHT 🌃🌉 ENERGY GO to bed 🛏️ the way you did with not even your kids Mother next to you ever even on your bday holiday your way to wicked to be alive no hearts desires no food pray...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom