Holy Spirit, I pray You to fill ###'s apartment, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Holy Spirit, I pray You to fill ###'s apartment, the ### family home, ###'s home, church, ###'s place and my home today. Deliver us from all evil. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus name amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers that we are able to sell ###’s apartment quickly and easily in ### and that it closes quickly and easily as well. We really need to sell it quickly for many reasons. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
248
**A Prayer for ###** Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, and through the power of the Holy Spirit, I come before You with thanksgiving, faith, and expectation. I praise You because You are faithful, You are our Provider, our Healer, our Defender, and our Shepherd. Your Word...
Replies
11
Views
211
I need God's holy spirit to help and expedite the sale of my son ###'s apartment as we are unable to pay the EMI's and in dire need of money.
Replies
4
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom