Holy Spirit, fill my home, my children's & their ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Holy Spirit, fill my home, my children's & their friends' homes with your presence. Remove all evil. May all living & visiting each place be filled with Christ's peace. I pray a mighty conviction & softening of many hearts at the homes to Jesus as Lord. In Jesus name I pray Amen
 
I thank you Elohim Y-H-W-H for the situation this person is going through cause it is your divine will and all things good happen to those who trust and love you, no matter how the situation looks like in our perspective! I pray in Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth's Powerful name for this prayer request of your servant with hope and humility you hear us and help us in your divine grace, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I thank You for waking me and my children to a new day. Lord Jesus, I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ over our minds, hearts, bodies, and spirits today. Cover our home, our workplace, our hearts, all our surroundings and our minds with Your Holy protection and peace...
Replies
7
Views
134
🙏 Father, I thank You You want my household saved more than I do. Help All REPENT of SIN, TRUST JESUS ALONE, READ & OBEY BIBLE… Family Drawn to Church, Jn 6:44, Not Forsake Assembly, Heb 10:25, Receive Word in Humility, Jam1:21, Worship in Spirit and Truth Jn 4:24, Holy Spirit Anointing...
Replies
12
Views
452
Thank you aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary for all ur marvelous miracles in our live our family our work place our career. Father thank you for bieng our living loving God n blessing us in abundance of ur gracious marvelous blessings and leading us guiding us help us grow in ur...
Replies
8
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom