Holy Spirit, fill my heart please...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Make o Lord our life a shining light where others will see Jesus in us. Nothing is more important on earth than being in the holy presence of Jesus. Entering into His presence with joy and peace.

Holy Spirit come to me. Fill me, restore me. guide my steps towards heaven.
We need You. We thank You for being there when we call.
Jesus promised us. I will send a Comforter who will be with you always.

Thank you Jesus for the wonderful promises You have given to us in Your word.

To the Lamb who sits upon the throne shall be all the glory, all the honor and all the praise now and forever more.

Amen

We have the Holy spirit in our wombs implanted by God. We live but we do not live but Christ within us, because our bodies/flesh are burried in Jesus and resurrected with Christ. So i do not live but Christ within me. We are not our bodies, we are the spirit living in the flesh and we have souls. Our home is not here, our home is in heaven. So we are walking, speaking and talking spirits on this earth. Oh, yes, we are already on our way to heaven. We are called not so much to be careful if we are on our way to heaven (which we are) but TO BRING DOWN HEAVEN ON EARTH, as God sais, Let it be light! So we are called to proclaim promises of God on this earth and bring heaven down on earth. As it is heaven let it be on earth. God created the earth and put things in there for us. Now is our time to breathe in the life and will of God into this earth and our circumstances in Jesus name. WE ARE THE SONS OF GOD, with calling, mission and authority of Christ on this earth. We are ambassadors of God, in Jesus name, amen.

Make o Lord our life a shining light where others will see Jesus in us. Nothing is more important on earth than being in the holy presence of Jesus. Entering into His presence with joy and peace.

To the Lamb who sits upon the throne shall be all the glory, all the honor and all the praise now and forever more.

Amen
I like the declaration! Sometimes in dry seasons I call for the Holy Spirit wanting to feel the Devine connection. Even now I'm thirsty for His presence. Amen!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Amen

Father fill Tiffany with Holy Spirit. You are Father and true love fill Tiffany with comforter Holyspirit God in Jesus name Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Wonderful question for today. The Comforter, which I will send to you...says the Lord. He is the One who is leading our way to reach our glorious home in heaven. The eternal Spirit who will never ever die. The Spirit of truth and understanding. The Spirit of wisdom and counsel. The Spirit...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Only Jesus can do this to all of us who seek His face on a daily basis. He said. When you come to Me unbidden, beckoning us to come to Him and find peace, joy and happiness in your life. Then, God Himself will come to you and bless your life. And then you and me will start singing... There...
Replies
Views
  • Article
My heart thrists for the presence of the Lord. When I am sleep, Jesus wakes me up and tells me, it is time to praise the Lord. It is time to talk to Your heavenly Father who loves you with an everlasting love and cares for you. God is a real person. He is all around us. He want us all full...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A heavenly voice came down to all of us who were right there, in the middle of a Jesus baptism in the Jordan river. This is My beloved Son. Hear ye Him. Matt. 3.17 Still but wonderful heavenly voices coming down to us to show us the love, mercy and compassion. All of them enter into our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Encaptured in my mind still stands the day when I was filled with the Holy Spirit of the living God. Bathed me in His holiness, drenched me in His love. It was a moment in time when Jesus embrace us with His love and mercy and clearly told us. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom