Holy Father! My Awesome God! Praise be to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdl

Faithful Servant
Holy Father! My Awesome God! Praise be to Your holy name! Thank You Father in Jesus name for Your many many miracles in our lives! Thank You God for Your Son who suffered, bled, and died that I could spend eternity praising You! Lord thank You for showing me your awesome power! Thank You for another step in our healing. Lord God thank You so much for ###! Thank You for the blessing she has been to me for all these years. Thank You for the love we have shared in the past, and the love I know YOU are restoring to us now. Thank You Father for uplifting me. Thank You for the blessings of the Holy Spirit! Lord I thank You for the many standers on here with me today. Bless them Father and show them Your awesome power! Lord I stand in agreement with all of them that our marriages be restored! I stand in the gap for our spouses Lord! I pray in their place Father that all love and commitment be restored! Lord God heal all the standers now! You are all powerful Lord!!!! My heart is full of excitement with the miracles I have witnessed. Lord keep them fresh in my mind that on the days satan is attacking me harder that YOU ARE ALL MIGHTY! satan is the one who was tossed out of heaven on his head! You reign over all with complete control! Father bless me as I go to work this afternoon. Lead me to be the witness for You that brings honor and glory to YOU! Let me be humble! Let Your light shine through me! Father bless ### today. Fill her with joy! Bring her eyes back to focus on YOU Lord! Thy will be done in all things. Bless all those who gather here to uplift each other in prayer. Thank You Father for the encouragement that they give so many people. Lord may YOU receive the glory in all things. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
We join you in praising God for His grace and His many mercies in our lives. We are asking the Lord to answer every request you have made here today and that He will guide, direct, and bless you and ### and all your friends and loved ones. What a mighty God we serve. Glory to His Holy Name!!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, my awesome God, my awesome Savior Jesus Christ, I know I am undeserving of any help from you. I have made so many mistakes, possibly ruined lives. But I ask dear Lord for anything you could give Father. Another chance to feel like I could smile again if only for a second. I...
Replies
11
Views
290
Heavenly Father God, the God who promised Abraham descendants like the stars, the God who rose from the dead on the third day and now sits with the Father and is the Father and Holy Spirit I ask you to forgive me for my sins in the name of Jesus Christ. Heavenly Father God I ### ask you to...
Replies
15
Views
623
In my own human strength I can do nothing but thru Jesus Christ my Lord & Savior I can do all things who strengthens me I Believe Father In Jesus's Name so please help any unbelief at those times when I am most weak in my life Help Me Daddy-God Heal Me Daddy-God Protect Me Daddy-God...
Replies
10
Views
2K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,405
Messages
16,810,963
Members
650,793
Latest member
Celuiroormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom