Holly Mother help ### she is in great danger bless her to stay safe and come out from the current situation and start new life with her love one Holly Amen.
Holly Mother help ### she is in great danger bless her to stay safe and come out from the current situation and start new life with her love one Holly Amen.
Holly Mother help ### she is in great danger bless her to stay safe and come out from the current situation and start new life with her love one Holly Amen.
Holly Mother help ### she is in great danger bless her to stay safe and come out from the current situation and start new life with her love one Holly Amen.
Holly Mother help ### she is in great danger bless her to stay safe and come out from the current situation and start new life with her love one Holly Amen.
Holly Mother help ### she is in great danger bless her to stay safe and come out from the current situation and start new life with her love one Holly Amen.
Holly Mother help ### she is in great danger bless her to stay safe and come out from the current situation and start new life with her love one Holly Amen.
Holly Mother help ### she is in great danger bless her to stay safe and come out from the current situation and start new life with her love one Holly Amen.
Holly Mother help ### she is in great danger bless her to stay safe and come out from the current situation and start new life with her love one Holly Amen.
Holly Mother help ### she is in great danger bless her to stay safe and come out from the current situation and start new life with her love one Holly Amen.
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Esther 4:13 – “He sent back this answer: ‘Do not think that because you are in the king’s house you alone of all the Jews will escape.'”
Extended Explanation of the Verse:
In Esther 4:13, Mordecai is responding to Esther’s fear about...
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of my son's life. Jesus, as he is resting right now, He did not sleep last night so I pray Lord that he will have sweet peaceful sleep with no bad dreams. Lord, I ask that You saturate my son...
Lord, I wanna thank for shining light on everyone on this site. I sometimes feel like you don't hear my prayers, but I know my faith needs to be stronger. I pray that you will one day hear my cry, rain down on me, open up the door and pour out a blessing. In my heart I know you will answer. I...