Nobody is reading this thread right now.

It seems that whenever God opens my mouth to speak His Word, especially through my writings, He confirms it in my hearing. Usually, because the confirmation is for my personal reassurance, I don't post it. But, this time, as if people don't already think I'm crazy enough, God spoke a word of reassurance that had me walking down the street laughing out loud, at what must’ve seemed like nothing, to those who saw me.

God, being who He is, while He speaks to every other Prophet in dreams, could have chosen one who specialized in many languages with whom to speak face-to-face; but, He instead chose one who could scarcely string together a coherent sentence. That stuttering Moses. I mean it was so bad that God sent along back-up, in the person of his brother Aaron. That part made me laugh out loud.

Could it be that God knew the linguist might try to dominate the conversation; even try to tell Him how things should be done?

His ways are just different.

LOVE IT!

.​

It seems that whenever God opens my mouth to speak His Word, especially through my writings, He confirms it in my hearing. Usually, because the confirmation is for my personal reassurance, I don't post it. But, this time, as if people don't already think I'm crazy enough, God spoke a word of reassurance that had me walking down the street laughing out loud, at what must’ve seemed like nothing, to those who saw me.

God, being who He is, while He speaks to every other Prophet in dreams, could have chosen one who specialized in many languages with whom to speak face-to-face; but, He instead chose one who could scarcely string together a coherent sentence. That stuttering Moses. I mean it was so bad that God sent along back-up, in the person of his brother Aaron. That part made me laugh out loud.

Could it be that God knew the linguist might try to dominate the conversation; even try to tell Him how things should be done?

LOVE IT!

.​
Interesting

LOVE IT!

.​
I’m praying, I’m having muscle pain and my back and chest are really tense please pray for me, for healing and for me to relax, also pray for my wife and I to work things out with Jesus always!

LOVE IT!

.​
God speaks to all of us even in the middle of a crowded road. All we have to do is to listen and obey His voice. Please Visionary, pray for Khugowe is asking for prayer. Jesus said. Pray for another that you may be healed. Let us all obey the voice of the Lord.

God has given us a mouth to praise, honor and glorify His holy name. Let us all come to Him with praise and thanksgiving. He alone is worthy of all praise. You alone are holy, You alone are worthy, You deserve the glory, Jesus You alone.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear: Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. (Hebrews 13:8) Same Jesus, same Spirit. Same Spirit same Jesus. Whatever Jesus did when He walked among man in the earth, He likewise does in the Spirit. He does not change: JESUS, THE ONLY...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Does it seem like this city wins and prospers more when she comes against me? So did Jerusalem-Judah when she came against Jeremiah, the one they, and their false prophets accused of being a false prophet. There were many coming and going from the Temple, both in the days of Jeremiah and when...
Replies
Views
  • Article
GLORIOUS SABBATH DAY PEOPLE OF GOD True people of God would never gang up against one person - that was done to Jesus, both in His hometown, and in Jerusalem. But rather, as advocates for The Body of Christ, we must embody the characteristic of being "All for one, and one for all." “Beware...
Replies
Views
  • Article
31) And they come to you as my people come, and are seated before you as my people, hearing your words but doing them not: for deceit is in their mouth and their heart goes after profit for themselves. 33) And when this comes about (see, it is coming), then it will be clear to them that a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Preface: In urban vernacular, to say to someone "You got served," is to generally convey a message of having put one in his/her place or to have triumphed over. Howbeit, scriputrally translated, it simply means, because God has blessed you, bless someone else. Because Jesus gave freely to us...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom