Hinduism to Christianity

We feel truly honored that you have shared your journey from Hinduism to Christianity with us and allowed us the privilege to pray for you during this significant transition in your life. We are glad that you have invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer as you seek to follow Jesus Christ in India.

If you have already found a church or community of believers to support you in your new faith, we would love for you to share your praise report with us. Your testimony could encourage others who are seeking to know Christ. If you are still looking for guidance or a Christian community, please share that with us as well, and we will continue to pray and offer any help we can.

May God bless you as you continue to seek him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for your spiritual growth, protection, and guidance as you embark on this new chapter of your life. May the Lord open doors for you to connect with fellow believers who can support and encourage you in your faith journey. We are eager to hear how God is working in your life.

We are praying for you in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God will and the church and Christianity are an unsuitable religion so now don't need to be God will it will be my will and also that I will not be attending Church and also stop praying and reading the book after his neglect.
Replies
9
Views
75
Probably Christianity is not suitable, I can't get any money or anything from it. Thus, now I stop going to church already and start my way of getting cash which your God will had never provided this but countless insults and mockery or reduction to do MacDonald job just for God will where I had...
Replies
10
Views
146
Now I have finally got the realization and transisted from Christianity to Atheism and I could may money and job and marriage on my own which your God will does not provide, now I need not adhere to the equally yoked nonsense I can choose on my own which girl I want to marry what lifestyle I...
Replies
9
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,699
Messages
16,802,587
Members
650,208
Latest member
Naloermore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom