Hiii I am ### god bless you I want

martina hana

Disciple of Prayer
Hiii I am ### god bless you I want you to pray for me for god I want god to give me a wonderful life partner I want to hear god's voice through u iam waiting u to write to me
 
Thank you Father in heaven for answering our prayers in the name of Jesus I come into agreement with our friend and their request and thank you that a mustard seed sized faith can move mountains and like Jesus said where 2 or 3 are gathered or agree he is in the midst and our heavenly Father will bring it to pass, forgive us of our sins and for any unbelief, help us to believe protect us all, direct our path, heal us in all areas of our lives in Jesus name Amen

May you meet your future marriage partner, God bless
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want to pray that the Father would grant a special blessing upon each of you. I have become a burden for so many of you...... This is probably the worst time of my life...and...so many of you have prayed to the Father on my behalf. I just want to say Thank You..... regardless of how this...
Replies
12
Views
441
Lord, I am protesting against You. I relied on You, yet You chose to test me again and again, pushing me until I have nothing left. Neither am I a candidate for Your never-ending tests and trials. What fulfillment do You even get from this, huh? You keep forcing me to 'trust' You when I’ve...
Replies
9
Views
226
Good day to all Christians, I would like to thank you once again for your prayers, and I want to thank you again for your kind words. I have safely passed through another stage of this procedure; I have just a little more to go, and I hope it will soon be over 🙏🙏 I thank God, and I thank you...
Replies
10
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,856
Messages
16,792,947
Members
649,433
Latest member
Celuurlael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom