Hii in 15 years of age and my prayer

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

zaneka

Disciple of Prayer
Hii in 15 years of age and my prayer request would be that 2017 would be my year of prosperity..god bless✌

In the name of Jesus Christ be found innocent, blameless, not wanting, sober, acceptable, child-like, vigilant,Amen

Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Praise the lord bro Hii bro good evening myself Shylin now am in dubai. I came here for 2 months visit visa to stay with my husband. Now he is planning to send me to native. Please pray for me that my husband needs to change his mind and need to be here for next 2 months. Please pray to god...
Replies
Views
I got admitted into the university in 2017 at the age of 15 to study civil engineering and I dropped out in my final year because I was failing bad. I’m 22 now and going back to school next month and I’m changing my course to study nutrition and dietetics. I’m scared the change of course might...
Replies
Views
I have a deep desire to get my family in church. I would love to find the perfect church for my family. I have a 4 year old so finding a church at this age can be difficult. I would love to see a burning desire from my husband to get into church. Please, pray for us!
Replies
Views
I would like to thank dear Paul Dinakaran and all prayer warriors who played for my daughter Prashansa Yaqub who was suffering from high fever and got conversion...Now she is completely healed.This has been done only by the grace of almighty God and all prayer worries'prayer.... I want to enroll...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me, I am having an issue of blood for almost a year now. It’s caused me severe anemia. I have other health issues such as tachycardia and I am bedridden at age 33 from my illnesses. I am asking for healing and prayer. Thank you so much.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom