High blood pressure at night

KC17

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me...my blood pressure is very high tonight and my medication isn't working. I have a genetic condition which makes me more susceptible to having a stroke, aneurysm or heart attack and high blood pressure puts me at even greater risk! My blood pressure has been getting very high at night for a while so I am going through many tests right now to try and find an answer. Please pray they find the answer soon and can help me. Thank you
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, don’t let me be doubleminded or become doubleminded, but stand firm on the Word of God. God bless me with the hunger and desire to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word daily. Bless me to conduct myself in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word so that I may please You in all I say and do. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, obedience, and confidence in You and Your Word. God all that I have asked of You, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and every Christian that I know. Thank You Jesus! Amen, so be it, and it is so!


Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I absolutely hated high blood pressure in my body right now because it just attacks and I don't know where that comes from. Need Yeshua into ### body to stay away from high blood pressure because it doesn't deserve to be in ### body like that.
Replies
6
Views
135
Lord, it doesn’t make any sense to get high blood pressure in my chest and legs while I sleep. I do not deserve to get high blood pressure everywhere in the whole body to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
6
Views
133
I don't like to affect my whole body to get high blood pressure everywhere in my body because I don't know how to get that from. I don't deserve to get high blood pressure. God didn't play about me.
Replies
9
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom