Hi you guyz :) Please Pray for me ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

knunnelee

Disciple of Prayer
Hi you guys :) Please Pray for me ### ### ### and for my mom that her and her fiance get along and she has a good Valentine's Day. May God fill her heart, and Please pray for my nana who is hurting because a few months ago she lost the love of her life ###. My grandpa who we all miss. And please pray for Me you guys, your prayers have been working some how! :) God please keep me from drugs keep me from using Meth and Lord fill me with energy of your love so I can pass that love to others. Thank you guys means so much. Goodnight. God bless.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My cat went missing about ### years ago and I never saw her again. And my family was being mean to her when my mom was alive she wanted to throw her out the window. And my brother got mad at me because the litter smells bad and he told me if you can't do no better than that put her to sleep...
Replies
13
Views
270
Father God I come to you in Jesus name. Pray for deliverance for me 👉pray for extra extra protection for me and my brother ### from the spirit of anxiety and stress and continue to pray for my stomach GI tract I really need prayer for it I had hernia surgery in ###, I might have to file possible...
Replies
6
Views
256
I loss my mom almost ### years ago and my cat went missing I never saw her again and I was estranged from my brother and we are getting along again. And I feel suicidal because of all this and people scream and yell at me and others, I don't have a job it seems like I won't find one anymore, I...
Replies
17
Views
592
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,803
Messages
16,803,691
Members
650,311
Latest member
Kyrionorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom