Hi There Brothers And Sisters ! God Bless You ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strongfaith

Disciple of Prayer
Hi there brothers and sisters !!!!! God bless you all !!!!!! Can you guys do me a favor and please pray for ### to grow 7 more inches. ### have been praying to our father and lord Jesus Christ to make ### grow taller for years now. ### never lose faith. ### faith are always strong. ### know that lord Jesus Christ will answer ### prayer. Please brothers and sisters pray for ### to grow 7 inches in height thank you and god bless !!!!!!!!!!! -###
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want to pray that the Father would grant a special blessing upon each of you. I have become a burden for so many of you...... This is probably the worst time of my life...and...so many of you have prayed to the Father on my behalf. I just want to say Thank You..... regardless of how this...
Replies
12
Views
453
Urgent. Please Please pray for my GI track and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength. And pray the Lord will heal my skin problem and pray for healing for my ear I have constant...
Replies
4
Views
280
Prayer Request: Urgent Please continue to pray for my GI track and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength. And please pray the Lord will heal my skin infection problem and pray...
Replies
6
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,453
Messages
16,800,016
Members
649,985
Latest member
Goanroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom