Hi there! At the moment things are not looking so ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter trumey
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trumey

Guest
Hi there!

At the moment things are not looking so bright on our side. My husband has been a relief teacher since 2003. He’s been struggling to get a full-time job for years. He applied for a teaching position out of the region about a week and a half ago, and has not heard back from them yet. His relieving work has been very slack lately and we’ve just about managed to get by with my In-home childcare income, but now that’s also been affected, since 2 kids are leaving to school and another off to a daycare centre, since centres are cheaper.

Please pray for us.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thanks everyone. The teaching post ### has applied for has been unsuccessful. I have not managed to fill the spaces in my in-home care yet, but I'll keep praying for it to happen soon.

Thanks again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayer at the moment. Things are getting rough and heavy for me...Relationship and Job that was recently prayed... Everything went through with the job received orientation date to find out that I need a GED OR DIPLOMA....THAT KIND OF GOT ME DOWN I WAS LOOKING FOWARD TO THAT JOB BUT MAYBE...
Replies
7
Views
223
?
  • Locked
Things just are looking so bad. God knows. Please pray for all my private intentions.
Replies
12
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom