hi,the Lord has been dealing with me over the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
hi,

the Lord has been dealing with me over the past year or so on some of my unsresolved "mother issues" I have as a daughter. He has shown me that whatever affection I didn't receive growing up I tend to manifest what I didn't get from my mom onto my friends. When friendships get emotionally dependent, I wind up cutting them off. While this stops any triggers, it doesn't get to the root of the problem. Like turning off the water in your house will stop the leak but the leak is still there.

I really need prayer for this. Please pray that God will heal whatever maternal affection I feel like I don't have in my life so I will not wind up having dysfunctional and emotionally dependent friendships.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family has been dealing with my daughters' anorexia and trying to get her healthy again. Because of this situation, my wife has been very upset and worried, to the point where it's affecting her performance at work. Just now her boss has given her a "Final Warning" basically saying that even...
Replies
7
Views
448
My son ### has been dealing with schizophrenia since ###. One of the voices tells him to kill me. Please I need u to step in the gap and pray that God will remove the voices.
Replies
6
Views
483
Hi, I have been dealing with plantar fasciitis pain for over ### years now. I've done everything I can think of and was suggested to do -except surgery. It's not that I'm afraid of it- I just don't have the finances or the financial help and not to mention- the pain can still come back after. I...
Replies
6
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom