Hi ppl, I've been going through a lot; the devil has mass.

makeba brown

Disciple of Prayer
Hi ppl, I've been going through a lot. The devil has messed up my relationship. Please anyone who prays, help to bring back my relationship and help to fix it.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God hear and answer your prayer request in Jesus' name according to His will and timing. Be Encouraged & Stay Prayerful!

LET’S PRAY: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health (physically, spiritually, emotionally, and mentally), and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word continually all the days of my life. God bless me to be a success in Christ Jesus for Your glory. Bless me with a heart after Your own heart, the mind of Christ Jesus, and a relentless perpetual God Solution Focused Mind, Heart, and Attitude. Every day, no matter what, bless me with a heart of gratitude unto You Lord. God let everything that I go through draw me closer to You. Cover me Lord Jesus. Protect me from all dangers seen and unseen. Let no weapon ever formed against me prosper. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. Honor this prayer over each of our lives today and for always. God Thank You. Amen, so be it in Jesus' name.

https://www.prayerrequest.com/blogs/entry/17535-prayer-of-protection/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Answers from God on why I’ve been going through these racial problems
Replies
9
Views
358
Papa, I've been going through a lot, of financial instability, and marital problems for about ### years (after struggling with ### to get money), and no help from anyone even paying my kids' fees is difficult. I pray that I can get money and help to apply for a visa to ### so to get good work to...
Replies
8
Views
496
I've been going through a lot of stress lately with my undergraduate studies. Since I have been sick for a few weeks I'm not eligible to take the exam, and I'm not sure if they would accept my appeal letter or not. If they do not accept it I will have to take the same subject as a repeating exam...
Replies
7
Views
460
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,648
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom