HI, PLEASE PRAY THAT OUR COMPANY'S ### MONEY SHOULD

REEMA PASSANHA

Humble Servant of All
HI,
PLEASE PRAY THAT OUR COMPANY'S TDS MONEY SHOULD COME ASAP, WAITING SINCE SO LONG FOR THIS, AMEN, THX.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi please pray for me as just now I received a call from the agent ### ### as ### is seeking for a Business Analyst and this time round it is a permanent position. Now the agent is sending my resume over and there will be 2 rounds of interviews. Pray that I will get the job after 2 rounds of...
Replies
8
Views
341
Hi I still wanna pray for my cough and phlegm. I wanna pray for my continual move on from the guy. I thankful to God I came across an article about how introverts can do for closure and it speaks right to my heart. Looking at the date, it was freshly posted yesterday. I tried Journaling by...
Replies
9
Views
436
Hi, please pray for my company to get more customers and more jobs. We are struggling financially. We don't want to close as we have families to feed. Please pray that God makes a way for us to bring in customers and jobs. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom